Selling: Mulmun Ascended Hunting Service by AoC

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
AoC's Mulmun Slaughter Service
mulmun_ascended3.jpg

AoC is extending a Mulmun Ascended Hunting Service to the public and those who want to give a go at these mobs, but do not necessarily have the funds/skills/equipment/time to do so on their own. AoC will provide the healers and shooters necessary to efficiently take down the mob.

Team Rules
  • The customer will create the team. The loot rules should be set loot to be Looter takes all, and the customer will loot the mob. 100% of the creature loot belongs to the customer.

Minimum Purchase Requirements
  • Minimum kill amount: 5 Mulmun Ascended
  • Cost per kill: 140 ped/Mulmun Ascended will be paid to the AoC team.

If you or anyone you know are interested in this service or have any questions, please feel free to contact me via this thread or PCF, or anyone in AoC in game.

Good luck and have fun!
-Hyp

Edit 2016-06-22: Reduced price to 140 PED / mulmun

Last edited:
So where is this mulmun ascended to be found? Only seen them showing up with the eomons.

This is the first I'm hearing of these guys. There is no info on entropedia.

What is their HP, regen, cost to kill?

Cheers!

-Sityl

This is the first I'm hearing of these guys. There is no info on entropedia.

What is their HP, regen, cost to kill?

Cheers!

-Sityl

Here are the stats
mulman_ascended.jpg

I think regen and cost to kill might be best answered by watching Azzah's stream last night. I haven't killed any myself so I don't know those details, but you can check out Azzah's Twitch stream from last night (you can re-watch broadcasts) and that would give you an idea on health/regen/cost to kill. I'll try to get more concrete answers later today when I'm online and post them here.

Here are the stats
mulman_ascended.jpg

I think regen and cost to kill might be best answered by watching Azzah's stream last night. I haven't killed any myself so I don't know those details, but you can check out Azzah's Twitch stream from last night (you can re-watch broadcasts) and that would give you an idea on health/regen/cost to kill. I'll try to get more concrete answers later today when I'm online and post them here.

I was told by a skilled hunter that was soloin'g them, with healer, that cost him 120 ped~ to kill 1 on average

PS: @ Mod, i wasnt acusing, i was stating, because with video its a fact, not just a random acusation

Yesterday Linzey wrote on stream that it cost around 120ped to kill one. Hope this will help.

Yesterday Linzey wrote on stream that it cost around 120ped to kill one. Hope this will help.

I asked azzah on stream earlier and his number was around 130 ped I believe. So yeah 120-130 seems to be it.

I asked azzah on stream earlier and his number was around 130 ped I believe. So yeah 120-130 seems to be it.

Thanks guys! So there you have it.. roughly 125 ped to kill.

Can also estimate with basic math.

3.00 dpp or 300 damage per ped. 33000/300 = 110 ped assuming zero regen. 10-20 peds extra for regen sounds about right. When you factor in armor decay could be a bit higher.

Hmm, 3300 stamina. How can I get that myself ?

Thread should be moderated, as people see the need to butt into other people's sales/service thread.

so, just to clarify, aoc is charging 180 ped to kill each mob right?

so, just to clarify, aoc is charging 180 ped to kill each mob right?

That is correct. Customer keeps all loot from mulmun regardless of the size

How many mobs can you take down /hour?

How many mobs can you take down /hour?

That's a good question and I can get you an accurate answer later today. If I had to guess, it takes roughly 3-5 minutes to kill? So 10-15/hour non stop? Again, this is unconfirmed by the soc.. I'm just taking a best guess.

Bump for new, discounted price!

I haven't hunted mission mobs in team for a long while so I can't recall this detail, but iirc you used to have to do the majority of the damage to get the points, meaning you couldn't do this for mission points this way, is that correct?

I haven't hunted mission mobs in team for a long while so I can't recall this detail, but iirc you used to have to do the majority of the damage to get the points, meaning you couldn't do this for mission points this way, is that correct?

Correct. You would have to get support shooters to help kill the mulmun with you doing the most damage in order to get the points. This service is no shooting by the customer but all loot is theirs

Reactions: Mac
Shouldn't this be under services, since you aren't really selling anything?

Back