Question: game allready dead ?

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
just wondering that the last update was around a month ago... in this early phase of the game with still so many bugs there should be some patches or not? i wonder if the game is allready dead or if the full launch is coming soon and there are no more patches because the game is complete?

Hi Me :)

I think if you look in the messages section of the game there has been another post. It says that they won't be wiping the servers until Monday when there will be an update but doesn't say just what the update might bring.

Still in Beta

its still in Beta ... You can login

Problem I find - all manual tasks.... and to carry tests ... wasting time on slow (no anymore Auto in Forest) Battles what is all the same .... is useless as it takes more than 1h+ to fight... with 100 % Win )

also I managed to get like 3 battles in Arena..... Whaloooa, that was great success (was loged in game this week like 10+ h)
- so only option is to make some Alt robot what to fight....

Sad status @the moment - I got bored its too slow now
also with all Raiding .. it seems I will not be able hoard Gold for next upgrade ... (I got PEDs to buy but do not see real reason to waste them

Rsnus /Tobias

Umm MA programmers, nothing more need be said.

I would not expect updates but once every couple months with maybe a fix that breaks more then it fixes every week or couple weeks. Think of how things work in EU and apply to Compet.

At the current pace full release will happen in couple years from now, the timers will still be broken, it will have lots more content but can't get it to run correctly etc. The main challenge of the game at this point is to play around the bugs and I am predicting will carry over into actual release when it happens.

I would have expected 3 updates client side on fixes by now and tweaks server side every week at minimum. But over a month now and only 1 client patch and only couple tweaks to server side. I am somewhat let down on what could be a product worth getting right.

till tuesday i had a lot succcess finding someone to battle against.. but since than.. nearly none.. and the last 2 days realy none.. that and the whipings at mondays makes me not realy want to play.. i mean you reach some success.. got somewhere and than its monday and you start from scratch :(
I can understand why they are doing it.. but dont think i can do that for whole beta time

I tried the game and tried to get into it but it is definitely not for me. I do not do well with most mobile apps that require repeating the same battle over and over again. For some reason I loved a certain game that had pets but it had more story to it like, you were on your way to school, when suddenly a certain pet appeared and you went into battle, you get to see the actual character owners and there are funny lines, etc. This one did not entertain me and I think my main problem is that I am not competitive with my currency balance so I'm in no hurry to stack up on currency or to PvP for it :(.

This game was dead befor to be born : much better games already exists. RCE aspect is not enough to create a success (and can be even forbidden in some countries).
I am very pessimistic on the future of compet and already sold my deeds.

i sold my deeds as well. also i told them that people will not play it at that slow pace even before they started with it. after the announcement of 10 forest battles a day and removing of auto battle i made a thread about the time needed to get going and that nobody will keep up with that and predicted that there will be noone playing it. and exactly that happened. i told them so, they knew it, but they decided against doing something.
i really cant do more than pointing the mistakes out.

I'm waiting for the update...

and as long as other people can find opponents in the arena just fine (how else would there be hundreds before me in the leaderboards) and I CAN'T, there's little reason to playing anyway, which is a shame.

and forest auto really needs to come back

Back