Suggestions for clothing (part 3)

hyperatis

Young
Banned
First of all, your work in the past few years just horrible.. hard to say anything good..
No problem, here some solution what you are not made, nobody know why not..

Clothing/texturing.
Your concept now:
.. you have no any concept .. it's just the biggest nonsense stupid part in this game..

My concept:
(This is the biggest and best part of the game !)

All clothes are limited (its not question !).
Every texture/color on the cloth give an ability to the cloth. Like hp regen, + protection, + lifesteal, dodge, damage or + %, invisibility ..(best for pvp)..ect
Every cloth when you wearing that, loosing TT/hour or min.. like the wehicle passive oil use..
*Shine, pretty but hard crafted clothes are give a better chance (when you craft) to give OP rare ability like invisibility, or have a better chance to give more effective % on it. You calculate the numbers..

When you wearing a 100% halix leather 100% halix textured cloth,we can go into halix spawn, they not aggroing you.. Best for miners ..
Same this on every animal .. Because they can't see or smell you.. but if you attacking them, they beat you.. or just that one..
All glasses give special effect to the view, when you wearing that.. sometimes bad affects.. and that's random when you craft it.. like everything on red or yellow, or thermo view or blur or scope view drunk view a tons effect.. (I can programming it with 0 knowledge but you can't.. pathetic)

****I have more a tons of ideas about clothing/coloring/texturing, but im pretty sure you don't give a shit..about that So I wont waste my time in this shit game. Better if I start collecting money, and start making my own Entropia clone game because you are totally don't care about your game or players.. everybody can see it now !**** this is not for comments section !

?????
why so aggressive?
if u don't like it leave it

While i like your ideas, i'm pretty sure anyone who could do something with them will stop reading after your first sentence.

If you want to make your own game, i would suggest hiring someone else for customer relations :)

I dont mind this idea, I wouldn't scrap ul clothing, but make textures degrade and need reapplying, the invisible bonus shouldn't work in pvp, really just against mobs, and no shooting while invis, or a penalty for shooting

Not sure on the mob bonus against own kinds, interesting but inv would counter it.

Back