ATH: 193 931 ped exp

TheLastKnight

Stalker
Society
Lost Renegades
Johnson Theragra Knewb
WOW. I'm a gambler, and here it is:

After my first EXP ATH, I was hooked, and sadly, lost a ton. Got to the point of losing interest in EU, so scaled back and did what I could afford. This last run was just to get my stuff out of the bank (pawn) and BOOM!

As my first ATH, Virtual Tycoon. :eyecrazy:;):cool:

Your ped card was broken, u got it in right time, GZ!!!:cool:

They must be right when they say the knewbs get all the good loot :p

GZ matey!

gratz , just dont waste them on explo :D spend them wise :D

Congratulations!

Now when it comes time to spend the money on something, watch this clip about 3-4 times before you do and then decide if its still a good idea :D.

Cheers!
Zweshi

WOW. I'm a chosen, and here it is:

After my first EXP ATH, I was hooked, and sadly, lost a ton. Got to the point of losing interest in EU, so scaled back and did what I could afford. This last run was just to get my stuff out of the bank (pawn) and BOOM!

As my first ATH, Virtual Tycoon. :eyecrazy:;):cool:

Grats on the nice loot, and I fixed your OP for you.

GZ on the nice hit.

My spider sense tells me the jealousy train has already arrived.

Choo Choo

Gz!! Now switch to mining or hunting!

Gz!! Now switch to mining or hunting!

Pls don't let him hunt, still haven't forgotten how he KS'ed me in style..
So, no grats from me.. enjoy the peds

Huge grats!!!!!!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Congratulations, i bet that made a lot of crafters go a little bit crazy :)

Gz on not participating in the economy and helping MA ruin the game I guess.

gz you lucky mutha fuka. Much love.

So many sour people here. I hope there pain brings you as much joy as it brings me :D

Thanks for the congrats, and to everyone else that have posted otherwise, I apologize for offending you in one way or another.

........I just deleted a wall of replies when I realized that there's no point in defending myself against the negative comments. I'll take the congrats (Thank you guys very much) and move on. Good luck to all of you, as for me, I'm going to continue getting my entertainment out of EU and have fun doing it.

Knewb

Thanks for the congrats, and to everyone else that have posted otherwise, I apologize for offending you in one way or another.

........I just deleted a wall of replies when I realized that there's no point in defending myself against the negative comments. I'll take the congrats (Thank you guys very much) and move on. Good luck to all of you, as for me, I'm going to continue getting my entertainment out of EU and have fun doing it.

Knewb

Good way to go about it. I don't like explosives in the game, but I, and I'm betting everyone else, would happily take the HoF.

Congrats!

Damn nice to a fellow Alaskan too :D!!! x) GRATZ to this 10 month old ATH :)

Back