pets' XP on esi

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
Here's an idea

how about, we can chip out/in pets' XP into esi
based on pets-sort, for instance, "Rabbit XP esi" can only be used for other rabbits.

with current esi mu, are you gonna pay for it?

who knows :), it would make farming pets actually worth something

I might have paid well for that, its actually a pretty cool idea :)

Making skilling worth at least a little and allso gives value for hunters looting ESI, nobody loosing as far as I can see.

Introduce NEW taming-specific empty implants...

And make them CRAFTABLE!

:cool:

It's an interesting idea indeed. When we spoke about this earlier I wasn't even thinking about using existing ESIs, but that might just be even better. Anyway, I can't see how ability to chip pet XP would be bad for the economy, only the contrary. There would definitely be people willing to use this, thus stimulating markup both for esis and everything used to create nutrio bars.

Also, I suppose if anything was to be done to help new players it's also better stimulating fruit markup than sweat markup, since it's harder to farm that with a bot like so many seems to be doing with sweat nowadays. Also encourages new players to actually travel our beautiful lands of Entropia, something that pretty much disappeared with vehicles.

Here's an idea

how about, we can chip out/in pets' XP into esi
based on pets-sort, for instance, "Rabbit XP esi" can only be used for other rabbits.

First MA need to solve ESI cost and drop rate.
Maybe to remove ESI as necessary skill container that one need to have before chipping but is created in chipping out proces and having TT value of skills.
Yea hunters remain without interesting loot - but how many and hov often you actually loot it?
Skill market would be more transparent because you buy what you get and not like is now when most part of skill implant price is ESI.
Another way is to craft them but we will get to same problem sooner or latter with too high price for a box or package in which we put skills.

Btw my Grumpy have 1.610.000.00 XP so I should deposit hard to buy so many ESI in system as is now and is guaranteed loose.

Dan, sounds like Grumpy is a monster:) what level is your pet nowadays?

Very nice, got mine to level 70, was a big pain, seems you went above and beyond:)

First MA need to solve ESI cost and drop rate.
Maybe to remove ESI as necessary skill container that one need to have before chipping but is created in chipping out proces and having TT value of skills.
Yea hunters remain without interesting loot - but how many and hov often you actually loot it?
Skill market would be more transparent because you buy what you get and not like is now when most part of skill implant price is ESI.
Another way is to craft them but we will get to same problem sooner or latter with too high price for a box or package in which we put skills.

Btw my Grumpy have 1.610.000.00 XP so I should deposit hard to buy so many ESI in system as is now and is guaranteed loose.

If they are crafted, it would be the reverse. We would have an over supply and too many morons dropping the mu because they are beyond impatient.

Mindark isn't the sole reason why mu is in the toilet. It is all the people who don't understand supply and demand AND who thinks it is best to undercut by chopping the body in half (massive below mu under cuts).

If they are crafted, it would be the reverse. We would have an over supply and too many morons dropping the mu because they are beyond impatient.

Mindark isn't the sole reason why mu is in the toilet. It is all the people who don't understand supply and demand AND who thinks it is best to undercut by chopping the body in half (massive below mu under cuts).

No, i wanted to say that we would have same problem as is now and that is MA who control amount of ESI,
In crafting case MA would control crafting resource same as they control ESI drop now.
And they control it too hard so there is no big undercut with ESI price because there is no enough supply.
Is silly that an box or package (esi) cost more than its content (skills).

Last edited:
Is silly that an box or package (esi) cost more than its content (skills).

Not silly at all. Due to the high barrier cost of the box a lot of people do not chip out who would otherwise have flooded the market and made the skills almost useless in terms of MU.

A secondary effect is those who don't chip out have a higher probability to return to the game at a later point of time.

Not silly at all. Due to the high barrier cost of the box a lot of people do not chip out who would otherwise have flooded the market and made the skills almost useless in terms of MU.

A secondary effect is those who don't chip out have a higher probability to return to the game at a later point of time.

That worked in another game called PE where nobody could chip out and sell skills.
But after MA invented chiping out and named high cost to play in an RCE environment as an investment this do not work so well.
You investment in avatar is not liquid and that mean is not RCE at all.
System should change drastically.
You already pay very high price by loosing 10% by chiping out and you need to buy implant at MU 1000% to sel skills at mu 300%. On Top of that if we take in account amount of ESI at disposition and possible demand (buyers) for skills you need about 3 to 5 years to chip out ( I guess we can call it miracle). Time is also money eh. So no way that this is an RCE.

Last edited:
Back