FYI: Looking for active, friendly soc

monte

Alpha
Society
AO
Marco Monte Montecalvo
Hi there,

I'm looking for a society that contains fun, mature, active and trustworthy people. I'm 24 and a current medical student. I'm online often, and see myself investing into this game, financially, when I eventually finish school.

I really enjoy team hunts. I'm around 54 BLP skills at this moment, pulling 70-80 dps plus more with the 200+ Y and X pills I have from boxes. I'm at around 170k skills and rising. I was 200k+, but dumped my mindforce and a few other skills I had while their prices were high a while back.

U.S. Eastern, afternoon to late hours!

Let me know if you can help!
Monte

Last edited:
We always seek new members in Too hot to hof :) find me ingame and we can have a talk

Quick responses, awesome :)

Currently studying peripheral artery disease and DVTs.. will hop on to add/talk soon!

Currently studying peripheral artery disease and DVTs.. will hop on to add/talk soon!

If I ever choke on a bone, have a stroke or cut myself, I'll hope you are in the same room as me! :nurse:

Societies would find it more useful to know what country / timezone you are and how many hours you tend to play per week though. ;)

If I ever choke on a bone, have a stroke or cut myself, I'll hope you are in the same room as me! :nurse:

Societies would find it more useful to know what country / timezone you are and how many hours you tend to play per week though. ;)

Added that!

Haha yeah I can come with the bonus of providing regimen recommendations for high cholesterol...diabetes... high blood pressure for any members who play too much!

...or anti psychotics for those certain days

Last edited:
Monte...come to Kitty and Stockholm Syndrome :)
I want you.

The ministry is a friendly soc to us and we share the same channel #AoG also. there are plenty good guys there..

good luck on choosing a new soc :yay:

The ministry is a friendly soc to us and we share the same channel #AoG also. there are plenty good guys there..

good luck on choosing a new soc :yay:

Thanks Stelios,

I added bootcamp and the others online to talk!

Thanks again for having me in your soc a while!

Back