PC: Adj / imp / mod Armor Plating sets 5B / 6A

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Curious about the prices of: adj / imp / mod Armor Plating sets (7) 5B / 6A

(or individual pieces)

Bump for price estimates! :wtg:

Currently the mod 6a doesn't exist as a set. I don't think imp exists.

Most people won't make the 6a when they can make the 5b.

Currently the mod 6a doesn't exist as a set. I don't think imp exists.

Most people won't make the 6a when they can make the 5b.

Thanks for the info!

I don't know a lot about them, I am in the process of finding out though, which is why I wanted to get an estimate of what a set would go for, I see a few Adj 5B around, so that would be a good place to start. :)

I asked the same question a while back:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279937-Adj-Imp-Mod-5B-Plates

I put together a guesstimate formula to assume the Imp/Mod prices.

I got my answer from the replies and bought a complete set on auction at +800 a plate for the adj 5b's. Hope this helps.

Thanks I didn't recall seeing that thread. Are those prices still current?

Also, do you dis-assemble the two 5b and put those parts back into the refiner with a bone and come out with an adj 5b, is that how it works, or is there an NPC who does it?

Thanks I didn't recall seeing that thread. Are those prices still current?

Also, do you dis-assemble the two 5b and put those parts back into the refiner with a bone and come out with an adj 5b, is that how it works, or is there an NPC who does it?

I've got the complete set for sale in another thread, lowered price because no one bit at the initial BO. BO is 5.5k, 785ped/plate. Market can decide if that's fair, or less.

As for making the plate, there's a (NPC? What's this abbreviation for?) person on CP that you talk to to do the upgrade.

Back