Hi all,

I have for 7 days two auction orders on the following weapons,

Enkidd Howler Prototype Done!
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Enkidd_Howler_Prototype

And only the Herman to go :wtg:

Herman RAW-101 @ 1500 PED Total
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Herman_RAW-101

Edit,
If you have a Tier 3 or 4 Raw 101 and want a few 100's of PED's more just pm me and you might have a deal ;)
It doesn't hurt to try me out :laugh:

I did my best to make it a good average MU since i don't know what i will get Tiers wise but even no open socket is fine :D
So if you have one of these or both collecting dust now is your chance to get some good PED's on your card and i get the dust collecting weapons :laugh: that is a good deal aint it not :yup:
Highlight here ---> And completely Anonymous :cool::laugh:

Cheers

Last edited:
I own and currently use one of the howlers. Not sure how many are in game, but afaik there aren't that many.

I got a howler which I use on occasion as well. Nice eco weapon for low level mobs. And it's an easy way to get some gauss skills.

Good luck getting one for yourself.

I own and currently use one of the howlers. Not sure how many are in game, but afaik there aren't that many.

Thanks for your info on the Howler :)
It doesn't hurt trying to get one ;) and hopefully i'll get lucky :yup:

I got a howler which I use on occasion as well. Nice eco weapon for low level mobs. And it's an easy way to get some gauss skills.

Good luck getting one for yourself.

Thanks for your input about the Howler :D
Since i am low level at everything :laugh: it seems good to have for some nice hunting :cool:

As you probably noticed, the Herman RAW-101 hasn't been sold through auction in over a year.

The Enkidd Howler Prototype shows up on auction on occassion as the few loose ones get passed along. On several occassions they have been on auction and not sold (price too high, wrong timing - no one looking for one, etc.) There have been a couple of - for sale & buy ads here in pcf at a variety of price ranges over the last couple of years.

If I recall, it took me over a year of searching to find the one I use.

If you are specifically looking to skill Gauss - the Howler + Imp A105 is a good weapon choice (It's what I use).

------------------
I'll edit this post and reply to your comment about low level hunting.

Both of these weapons are high damage, low cycle weapons. I use the howler+imp A105 along with a couple of finishers.

Last edited:
As you probably noticed, the Herman RAW-101 hasn't been sold through auction in over a year.

The Enkidd Howler Prototype shows up on auction on occassion as the few loose ones get passed along. On several occassions they have been on auction and not sold (price too high, wrong timing - no one looking for one, etc.) There have been a couple of - for sale & buy ads here in pcf at a variety of price ranges over the last couple of years.

If I recall, it took me over a year of searching to find the one I use.

If you are specifically looking to skill Gauss - the Howler + Imp A105 is a good weapon choice (It's what I use).

------------------
I'll edit this post and reply to your comment about low level hunting.

Both of these weapons are high damage, low cycle weapons. I use the howler+imp A105 along with a couple of finishers.

Thanks for your info on these weapons :)
Yes, i know they are hard to get but maybe someone will loot one or just want to sell the one in their storage ;)
These two are perfect for my level and i do like UL stuff :cool:
I'm not specifically looking for a Guass rifle but it is the only one that seems right, skill and price wise and the same goes for the Herman ;)
And yes, sometimes they are way overpriced but that doesn't mean i have to buy them for that price :wise:
It doesn't hurt to try and maybe i'll get lucky "maybe" :laugh:

I have a Herman SIB-20 but my DMG level is still to low :( for now but it's a keeper :yay:
So i need lower level ones for the time being so the search goes on ;)
I also have a A103 amp and that is also good for The Howler and Herman :cool:

Auction total PED price has been added to the first post :yup:

Cheers

PM sent, tier 4 Howler with really nice tier numbers. Asking +1500.

Pm seen and replied and see you online :yay:

Yahooo, many thanks to Pickle who has help me out with this very cool Gauss Rifle :yay::wtg::woot::cheer:

First post has been modified :)

Last edited:
:bump::bump::bump:

If you have a Tier 3 or 4 Raw 101 and want a few 100's of PED's more just pm me and you might have a deal ;)
It doesn't hurt to try me out :laugh:

Cheers

Last edited:
:bump::bump::bump:

If you have a Tier 3, 4 or even a Tier 5 :eyecrazy: Raw 101 and want a few 100's of PED's more just pm me and you might have a deal ;)
It never hurt to try me out and to get me PED's :laugh:

Cheers

Gz on finding the howler

Thanks and there was another one in the auction two days back or so for below 1300 ped @ 3 Tiers :eyecrazy:
That sure made someone else very happy, i'm pretty sure of that :yup:
And i'm more than happy with my 4 Tiered one :D

Last Bump for this post, seems i need to look for another UL Laser rifle to hunt with :mad::laugh::yup:

Back