Lag for a week or two

mobydick

Guardian
ah Lady oh
Anyone getting lag lately? Ill be hunting and my shots just freeze and I cant switch to FAP but the mob still hits me. Happens on different computers.

Sometimes there is a whale of lag....

Shit happens to me all the time. I die a lot from just not being able to fap while the mobs are banging on me. Doesn't seem to affect them at all.

Yes! I can tell about RT, there was lag all weekend on Zomhattan server. Making hunt almost impossible.
Sometimes there is problem when I login, waiting for long time and then I realize my avatar was in game and running to an unknown direction :)
Also noticed the need to relog when I need get up of pilot seat in space (I think this is ship server issue). But the lag is there, sometimes I can think that is from my ISP, but many ppl complain, so it might be from Entropia too.

Yes my lag issues for days seem to be centered only on Rocktropia 95% of it in Zomhatten but a few other areas also Camp Crunk etc...... Flying to other planets the lag dissappeared.. Made it very hard to play on RT... Guess I will NOT be going back to that planet for a very long time I guess... Sorry to hear its still experiencing those issues. I sent a suport ticket into MA and never got a reply after weeks of it open I just gave up and closed the ticket.

Rocktropia is always infested with lag. That has never changed.

i think its the update servers. and the game calling the same server for every item in the inventory and its image too.

Automatic clearing of shader cache at login seems like a dumb move to me.

Oh yea, isn't there a way I can manually clear cache?

Oh yea, isn't there a way I can manually clear cache?

It's now done for you every time you log in. Once upon a time you could control this in the client loader.

Bump...my internet is fast. This happens on all of my PCs even in SAFE MODE. I reinstalled the game. I refragmented the hard drive.

Nothing is helping.

On about 30% of mobs, my shooting gets frozen for a couple seconds but the mob keeps hitting me.

Any other suggestions out there? Much appreciated.

I've died twice this morning because I got locked up. There are a lot more avatars around the spawn too, not sure how much that has to do with it other than I noticed a lot more of them trying to get free pre-damaged mobs when I tp back.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Im getting this on osseo so not even Mulmun...maybe it's not just me?!

Same

Was really bad for me yesterday. Especially when using Lacerating chip. Would literally skip animations while still hitting, get stuck and not respond ect. Also lots of stuttering when flying. Like I was constantly hitting an invisible wall. Super annoying.

Lag so bad took several minutes just for one of my inventory tabs to load.

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

I've died twice this morning because I got locked up. There are a lot more avatars around the spawn too, not sure how much that has to do with it

Apparently nothing, I am in a sparse spawn with nobody else around, just a few big trox on the radar, and I still get locked up and die. So I guess the number of avatars and mobs on the radar has nothing to do with it.

Im getting this on osseo so not even Mulmun...maybe it's not just me?!

I don't think its just you. Its been this way for years for me.

Do we even play the same game...

I often wonder. This must be where "ymmv" comes from.

What graphics cards are people using.

It might be something to do with the changes to the way the graphics are stored and it may suit one type of card more than others, it might even be down to specific versions.

Back