forest battle

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
I don't know if this is how it's meant to be but in Forest battle I used up my 8 battles last night and bought 2 more taking total up to 10. Timer said another battle available in 1 hour and counting. I then went to bed and slept for 8 hours. I got up and find I only have 1 battle available.

Is this right?

Was going to post and ask it also myself.
For me it was after first battle 1 hour. After that 4-5 hrs. not sure as wasn´t logged in. Then 9 hours and now 11 hours.
Something seems wrong to me, as at this increasing times it make no sense to buy more forrest battles unless you are going for a 2 week vacation.

So, it has now been 10 hours since last forest battle when I used last one of 10 and I now have 2 battles to use and a wait of 10 hrs for another one :scratch2:

Forest battles are definately bugged.

I upgraded to 22 forest battles per day and then only got 1 battle when the timer was up.
You seem to get another battle then after several hours but certainly not as advertised - imo the timer should not change regardless of when you upgrade and you should get all the battles at once when the timer is up.

In the best case scenario you shouldnt even loose battles if you dont perform all of them on the respective day - please allow us to save up the forest battles and perform the amount we have saved up on the day we choose to (not everyone has time every day for manual fights in their current length).

Yep, this games forest battles are for sure borked up now. Supposed to get 10 forest battles a day.

I did not "buy" any additional forest battles yesterday. I always play all 10 in the morning when I get on the PC. Well, just now went to play the 10 forest battles. WTF? I only got 2 forest battles before it was asking for more money for more battles. Nope, not gonna feed the kitty on something like this. Supposed to get 10 a day and that number is far to low anyway. Now you don't even get that number.

Yep, this games forest battles are for sure borked up now. Supposed to get 10 forest battles a day.

I did not "buy" any additional forest battles yesterday. I always play all 10 in the morning when I get on the PC. Well, just now went to play the 10 forest battles. WTF? I only got 2 forest battles before it was asking for more money for more battles. Nope, not gonna feed the kitty on something like this. Supposed to get 10 a day and that number is far to low anyway. Now you don't even get that number.

I supposed it is a bug as afaik the developers agreed they will work on a system to get some additional bonus forest battles. I'm sure we are getting now only the bonus battles without the refill of daily stack of battles (8 + x - whatever you permanently purchase).

Another idea was to have additional bonus forest battle as a special (& rare) reward when winning an arena fight.

I supposed it is a bug as afaik the developers agreed they will work on a system to get some additional bonus forest battles. I'm sure we are getting now only the bonus battles without the refill of daily stack of battles (8 + x - whatever you permanently purchase).

Another idea was to have additional bonus forest battle as a special (& rare) reward when winning an arena fight.

Supposed to be 10 forest battles a day, not 8. Got to stop saying 8 before it gives them any ideas.

But I did not purchase any additional forest battles yesterday. Needs to be at the least 10 battles given all at once, then any additional forest battles (purchased or won) on top of that.

I am sticking this out as that is what beta testers are supposed to do, but they are making it harder and harder for me to even give a flying flip about the game. It looks like they are not even listening to the beta testers and saying screw you all we are going to do it our way and to heck with all your suggestions and feedback.

So, it has now been 10 hours and I get one more battle giving me 3 battles to use (out of my possible 10) and a wait of another 10 hrs for one more battle.

So in over a 24 hour period I get 3 battles, I cannot believe this is right. 1 battle every 10 hours

Grrrr... this morning I only got 2 forest battles before the do you wanna buy more popped up. No, I do not. FIX THIS. We are supposed to get 10 forest battles a day. Or have they removed that? Kim? Princess?

Grrrr... this morning I only got 2 forest battles before the do you wanna buy more popped up. No, I do not. FIX THIS. We are supposed to get 10 forest battles a day. Or have they removed that? Kim? Princess?

Its only 8 battles now that you get from the start, plus the upgrade options.
The veterinarian got changed to give now an extra battle and also a 'beast fight regen.' guess that is where the error comes into play as the plan likely was to have those 8 battles per 24hours and the regen rate likely is supposed to cut down on the 24hour cycle - but doesnt work as intented yet.

Well this is confusing me now :scratch2:

I come to look at forest battles this morning and I now have 5 (have used a couple so probably 7 or 8 if not) and max number has increased to 11. Well i have not bought another battle since I first upgraded from 8 to 10 so

What is going on?

Well this is confusing me now :scratch2:

I come to look at forest battles this morning and I now have 5 (have used a couple so probably 7 or 8 if not) and max number has increased to 11. Well i have not bought another battle since I first upgraded from 8 to 10 so

What is going on?

as i wrote earlier, you got another battle from building veterinarian.

I realise that this might be straining expections a little bit........

but could devs just maybe tell us what changes are supposed to do, so that we can more clearly inform you that they don't?

1: is battle regen supposed to be on a constant timer of, say, 1 hour per forest battle, or not?
2: which improvements give us what increased maximums on the counter? (vet - every level?, other buildings?)
3: anything else?

Still no answer on the very good questions/comments about matching up arena fights and what MA thinks is correct behaviour and what isn't. Also nothing more about points scoring, except the original basis being a chess tournament algorithm?

Back