Eomon Pheromones Levels Rising!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Sensors placed around Calypso by CDF scouts detect rising Eomon Pheromone levels, indicating the Eomon Migration is only 10-12 days away! !
The annual Eomon Migration period spans the summer and offers a rare opportunity to hunt prized herds of Longtooth and Eomon creatures. Watch for ‘red’ level readings on the Live Pheromone Tracker:!http://www.planetcalypso.com/.! Once this level is reached, sightings of herds of Longtooth and Eomon migrating over Eudoria will shortly follow!
Colonists can also follow the continuation of the exciting Eomon Story: http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/eomon-migration/storyline-comics/

Originally Posted Here

Some speculate that the pheromones and Eomon DNA samples could be used for new bio-weapons of unprecedented power. To safeguard against the dangers of any such weaponry, all handling of said items have been strictly limited by Calypso authorities.

source: storyline comic, bolding mine - H.

Cryogenic Extermination Chip I w/ AoE?

Mindforce amps?

Instant hyper modus! Wooohooooo :yay:

Tameable Eomon!!!

j/k but would be 1 mighty challenge

"10-12 days away" , is that MA time or our time? because everytime your maintenance takes 1 hour but in reality
3-4 hours best case scenario.

Will be a week Friday. Usually starts Friday afternoons...but MA are good at surprises.

"10-12 days away" , is that MA time or our time? because everytime your maintenance takes 1 hour but in reality

talk about whining... compalin when they are actually too late
Updates are know to have small bugs that get fixed b4 the patch goes live..
Live with it or take a day off (would that mean paid vacation for your other ppl playing the ava? :D)

talk about whining... compalin when they are actually too late
Updates are know to have small bugs that get fixed b4 the patch goes live..
Live with it or take a day off (would that mean paid vacation for your other ppl playing the ava? :D)

I don't have a problem to wait few hours but I have a problem when they say 1 hour and they take 4hours instead.
I live with it but I expect them to be serious on that matter.
As far as I know ppl playing other avatars is completely legal so I don't understand why do you have a problem with it.
I love the game and I show that by shooting everyday but I have a problem with Mega amateurs because they have infinite potential and they do nothing about it.

That comics is from the last year.

You're right. I looked it up in Wayback Machine, the text seems to have changed in August 2015. I wonder if they put that line in at the end of the previous migration to keep people from tt-ing blood samples (although, on a second thought, why would they care).

That would shrink into a mouse upon taming: POOOF! :laugh:

lol yeah, always the things that got me with Cyrene's pets, before they resized the mobs it was big mob, tiny pet.

but if the eomon was made tameable with decent buffs, i bet players would go for it

But... but I'm off NEXT week.... MA pls... :(

It will definitely start on EU time when we in the US are at work, that is also the time when all the uber hofs and items will drop, so lucky you(and I mean all of you)!

I don't have a problem to wait few hours but I have a problem when they say 1 hour and they take 4hours instead. I live with it but I expect them to be serious on that matter.

I love the game and I show that by shooting everyday but I have a problem with Mega amateurs because they have infinite potential and they do nothing about it.

You have been around for 3 years, I would think that's long enough to have realistic expectations of MA. They have delivered like Mega amateurs for the 11 years I have been around, I would be surprised if that changed any time too soon. It's best to keep extremely low expectations of them and then you won't be disappointed when they actually do something right. :laugh:

It will definitely start on EU time when we in the US are at work, that is also the time when all the uber hofs and items will drop, so lucky you(and I mean all of you)!

And they'll all drop within 10 minutes after the MA employee clicks the button to add them to the loot pool. :yup:

Finally, just when we're getting low on ELM weapon supply. We were down to only 15 pages of them on auction when I looked the other day.

New VUs/patches normally launch around 10-11am CET, when most Europeans are at work, and most Americans are asleep.

Iirc, there were only LTs the first (or maybe even the first two) weeks of last year's migration. And I can't recall there being any massive hofs nor any rare uber items in the first days.

When the Eomons arrived, DNA samples and e.l.m. guns flooded the loot pool from start to end.

Show me the data if I remember incorrectly.

I'm not concerned about someone looting an UnL uber item or getting a bigass hof while I'm asleep or working. I'm more concerned with players using alts to trade in quest items, and players piling up mobs which they finish off when the item waves come.
And I'll be annoyed with MA for letting it happen again and again.

New VUs/patches normally launch around 10-11am CET, when most Europeans are at work, and most Americans are asleep.

Iirc, there were only LTs the first (or maybe even the first two) weeks of last year's migration. And I can't recall there being any massive hofs nor any rare uber items in the first days.

When the Eomons arrived, DNA samples and e.l.m. guns flooded the loot pool from start to end.

Show me the data if I remember incorrectly.

I'm not concerned about someone looting an UnL uber item or getting a bigass hof while I'm asleep or working. I'm more concerned with players using alts to trade in quest items, and players piling up mobs which they finish off when the item waves come.
And I'll be annoyed with MA for letting it happen again and again.

i second that !

I meant the second part of the post. About waves and people taking advantage of it

Finally, just when we're getting low on ELM weapon supply. We were down to only 15 pages of them on auction when I looked the other day.

HaHaHa - by now everyone that was using a particular ELM weapon last year has now skilled up beyond that weapon and probably cant use a different one

Back