Question: Is Eomon Even Possible For Me?

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
I have Mah'ketta or Adj Pixie, .5b plates. 28 Evader level, 162 health. 57 dps. Adjusted Resto Chip and VI chip for heals.

Are Eomon Young even possible for me, or am I stuck with longtooth?

Cheers.
-Sityl

I have Mah'ketta or Adj Pixie, .5b plates. 28 Evader level, 162 health. 57 dps. Adjusted Resto Chip and VI chip for heals.

Cheers.
-Sityl

Hunt them in a team w/ dedicated healer or stick with longtooth IMO

Even if you did manage to kill one, it would be obscenely uneco

Hunt them in a team w/ dedicated healer or stick with longtooth IMO

Even if you did manage to kill one, it would be obscenely uneco

yep what he said.. 2-3 person team with 50 dps is nice. Even with a dedicated healer.. 57 DPS is still on the small side for eomon IMO. You'd be better off hunting bigger LT with a dedicated healer in that case.

Last year I tried to outheal them (didn't even had a chance to shoot) with 40+ evader, 200hp+, jarhead+5b, adj resto and T5 SK-80. It smashed me without breaking a sweat, even without crits :)

Will try again this year with 46 evader, mod2350 and Jaguar, but think the result won't differ much :D

Last year I tried to outheal them (didn't even had a chance to shoot) with 40+ evader, 200hp+, jarhead+5b, adj resto and T5 SK-80. It smashed me without breaking a sweat, even without crits :)

Will try again this year with 46 evader, mod2350 and Jaguar, but think the result won't differ much :D

It's typically been the only time I hire a healer, I might be getting to the point where I can go it alone on youngs now, I am anxious to find out! :wtg:

Should work, svarog. Did a few in gremlin 5b and mod2600 last year and less evader/hp. But would have been cheaper for me if I had hired an imp fapper.
But same as you: Gonna try it again! ;)

For Sityl: You can do them with imp fapper. But with 56dps will be pretty high defensive %.

to slow fap I would say that sk80, and was the adj resto released last migration (maybe u mean arso)?

You will see big difference with the mod2350, it will allow u to shoot abit while the hot lasts.

Get yourself a lich set, a decent fap and solo them

If you pay 50 ped/hour to a fapper you can also invest that in armor decay aswell wich should be lower than 50 ped/hour. You can also ask for a support shooter who shoot it for the skills.

Get yourself a lich set, a decent fap and solo them

If you pay 50 ped/hour to a fapper you can also invest that in armor decay aswell wich should be lower than 50 ped/hour. You can also ask for a support shooter who shoot it for the skills.

Wow, that would reduce damage to a manageable 15.1 dmg average with .5Bs. At a cost of over 8 pec a hit, it will be price to kill them, but at least it would be possible! Thanks, I hadn't heard of Lich armor before.

to slow fap I would say that sk80, and was the adj resto released last migration (maybe u mean arso)?

Resto chips were added before migration, in June, but you are right, I've got there a bit ahead of myself and added adj resto into old setup instead of new one (adj resto + mod2350). Was using only SK-80.

Try that antivirus or maleware armor + that arkadian impact plates. Might work with the chip but it will probably lead to a good decay bill :wise:

I think young was less of a struggle at level 50 evader or so. Mature at 60 if I recall correctly. Below this you are going to take hits and depending on armor they are either going to hurt your ped card or your hp bar. The less dps you have the longer you stay at the mob also so thats worth to consider as well. The best thing to do is to test a few mobs and see where you are at but I think you should find a teammate or two and team up to be more efficient.

just sweat em. :)

Don't use armor on eomons, it's cheaper to go naked with imp or mod (depending on your hp) fapper although you lack a little dps.
And solo, LT is perfect for you with the adj resto!!

Last edited:
I'll be at everyones service :wtg:

i am really curious if i can take them naked this year with an mod resto

i am really curious if i can take them naked this year with an mod resto

Dude, there are children who play this game. Control yourself.

:eek:

Last edited:
Don't use armor on eomons, it's cheaper to go naked with imp or mod (depending on your hp) fapper although you lack a little dps.
And solo, LT is perfect for you with the adj resto!!

This is a very general advice. I'm 100% sure I can go cheaper with jarhead+imk2 than naked+modfapper. It all depends on evader/hp/range of gun/dps and so on. If you "max" their evader so they hit rare it's not a big problem to hunt small ones cheap solo without fapper.

Imo you need a really good MU mob to justify 60ped/h paid to a fapper. I belive that some of the armor decay is paid back so I'd rather spend 60ped knowing the game know that I spent it than putting 60ped in someone elses hands. If you follow this theory you can't loose either since you would have spent those 60ped anyways. If your armor decay is above 60ped/h it's either to high or you know what you are doing :D

I've never tested it but armor decay should be pretty close to 60 ped/hour (maybe even higher) for those ppl who have less than 50 evade. Some ppl believe you get the armor decay back eventually in a fat hof (and some don't believe that).
What it definitely is, is a HUGE gamble with very good chance to lose big.

What MiniM says!

Imp fap isn't cheaper. I had a friend healing me with my mod2600 and using adj. pixi + 5b. Resulted in 48Ped defensive per hour.
Now you can discuss if its better to have that PEDs in armor/fap so PEDs go to MA or give it to a player with imp fap.

But looking at those numbers which were done with lvl 30evader and 70dps or smth: There are definitely cheaper ways to kill them than with an imp/mod fap if you have some evade.

Talking only about youngs of course!
AND not talking about if its wise to kill them with that dps/evade/skills/gear/whatever. :rolleyes:

It would depend on one's hp, evade and dps, but maybe try to find a fapper with a mod 2600 + Imp Resto combo a.k.a. poor man's imp fap. I know of a hunter who was using a fapper with that set up yesterday doing Mulmun Degens naked without any problem. YMMV.

:rolleyes:

Yes very valid points, but not with 50 dps...

Last edited:
But you can't tier up your armor if you go naked, fwiw :)

I've never tested it but armor decay should be pretty close to 60 ped/hour (maybe even higher) for those ppl who have less than 50 evade. Some ppl believe you get the armor decay back eventually in a fat hof (and some don't believe that).
What it definitely is, is a HUGE gamble with very good chance to lose big.

If you spend the decay there and MAYBE get it back it's still better than spending 60ped straight to someone else with no way to get it back isnt it? If you spend it in armor and fapping yourself you also get extra evade and fa skills. Everything to a degree tho but I need a very good reason to spend 60ped mu/hour. Someone else doesn't and I'm glad we are different :D

If you spend the decay there and MAYBE get it back it's still better than spending 60ped straight to someone else with no way to get it back isnt it? If you spend it in armor and fapping yourself you also get extra evade and fa skills. Everything to a degree tho but I need a very good reason to spend 60ped mu/hour.
Yep, hard to argue with that! :)
Imo it only makes sense if your defensive cost is more than 60 ped/h and you spend half the time fapping not shooting.

I think eomons are primarily meant to be hunted with teams. Even pretty noobish team can easily go up to pretty big eomons, not Stalkers prolly but up to Alpha they're not really so hard for a team.
Teams are much more fun anyway. :cool:

So tested out youngs and it's doable, killed 3 without dying. But it's massive nonstop healing, damn thing attacks fast and never misses at my evader. And it takes forever to kill one with 70 dps. Don't even mention defense costs. Sometimes in a distant future, maybe.

Cheers.
-Sityl

57 DPS a little low for Eomon if you ask me, but with 162 HP you can do it without armor if you hire an Imp FAPer or some other FAP that heals in that range.

As already suggested: Do it in team or at shared spawn, then 57 DPS isn´t that bad.

Back