Question: Is Eomon Even Possible For Me?

I've never tested it but armor decay should be pretty close to 60 ped/hour (maybe even higher) for those ppl who have less than 50 evade. Some ppl believe you get the armor decay back eventually in a fat hof (and some don't believe that).
What it definitely is, is a HUGE gamble with very good chance to lose big.

I am pretty sure you are about right with the armor decay. Actually I think the cost to kill one Eomon, or any other creature is about the same for everyone. Could be wrong here, but that is how it looks like with my disciples. All 3 hunt the same creature with about the same setup. Quit interesting all 3 report about the same results in hunting.

I have done Eomon today solo, my evade is level 48 and have 218hp. My armor I use for Eomon is rutuba mixed with perseus + 5B. Fap Ek.2900 at tier 4 with 3 heal enhancers ( heals 50/29min ) + 1 eco enhancer and a Vivo UR175 (L) Adapted. As weapon I use the Omegaton Igni L1210 (L) with an hotfoot 30 amp. Maybe not the best eco setup, but from the 100 I have done today, only 1 old send me to he revival because he hit me two crits after each other. :laugh:

Ek.2900 + 5B decay was about 33peds after a 500ped run. So far it went good with overall no losses. But going the give them a rest and focus on my Longtooth mission. That is, if I can stay away from Eomon. :laugh:

Last edited:
Back