Planet calypso patch release 2016.2.1

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2016-06-22
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
  • Added a new Gold Challenge Achievement: “Golden Eyeâ€�
  • The following missions will be available when Eomon Migration begins:
    • New Silver Challenge missions for Eomon and Longtooth
    • New Eomon Blood Sample turn-in mission at the RDI Xenobiologist in Minopolis

Changes
  • Changed "Improved Vigilante" Armor Set name to "Augmented Vigilante"
  • Warning messages for Fort Dynamic Events will now be globally visible on Calypso, not just in the nearby area

Fixed Issues
  • Fixed an issue where players who had previously completed Atrox Silver Challenge mission could not start the Atrox Gold Challenge mission
  • Moved Medusa's Head apartment Estate Terminals down by the televator
  • The Isis weapons (Such as the "Isis LBP 1 (L)" and "Isis LBC 1 (L)") are now correctly set as BLP weapons
  • Outback Land Areas on Amethera are now displaying the correct names in the map interface
  • The following Imperial Guardian upgrade missions from Liaison Atwell are now functioning:
    • Adjusted Marber Bravo Type Plasma Annihilator
    • Adjusted Katsuichi Determination
    • Adjusted Boar
    • Modified Vigilante

Originally Posted Here

by when would you finally do an adjusted / modified / whatever armor that gives crit decrease and increase effect of evade?
still dodging it?
Adjusted Boar

deactivated

Last edited:
Fix select target next time
Thanks

I bought a few boxes now.....and they seem to be bugged:mad:

Always 5 Windows popping up, 3 of them titled undefined......

The Isis weapons (Such as the “Isis LBP 1 (L)” and “Isis LBC 1 (L)”) are now correctly set as BLP weapons

Toppen! ...and the rest ofc :beerchug:

• The Isis weapons (Such as the Isis LBP 1 (L) and Isis LBC 1 (L) are now correctly set as BLP weapons

Hah finally, i started to think it was intentional

@ludvig what about the toulan grad armor? there are lots of people still running around with 2 pixie parts and no toulan grad armor, although there were 3 messages now that the armor should be working now. it should be like 15 minutes of work to place the armor into the inventory of everyone who should have one by now. but it is nearly 3 months now and nothing has happened. no answer to support ticket, nothing. why is there nobody just quickly doing this? even an intern could do this in a couple of minutes. i just dont get it.

Forwarded this to support, but please use the appropriate planet forum (or the "Other Planets Discussion" subforum) to discuss non-Calypso issues in the future.

Wonderful... so now the Emiks sound like a laser gun again... GJ MA :lolup:

New Eomon Blood Sample mission is not active, FYI.

Adj Determination looks exactly like Shagadi for double price. But if there will be Imp/Mod, it's a different story.

fix the lag next time

For everyone's info

Adj Katsuchi has 16,850 PEC decay (thanks Leya for the info)
Adj Bravo has 0,900 PEC decay (thanks NetCash for the info)

Sharing is caring

For everyone's info

Adj Katsuchi has 16,850 PEC decay (thanks Leya for the info)
Adj Bravo has 0,900 PEC decay (thanks NetCash for the info)

Sharing is caring

Thanks for the info.

currently at work so cant log in, whats the recipes for the new armors and weapons

currently at work so cant log in, whats the recipes for the new armors and weapons

+1 I would love to see what is needed to upgrade my boar

Forwarded this to support, but please use the appropriate planet forum (or the "Other Planets Discussion" subforum) to discuss non-Calypso issues in the future.

Bad answer man. MA is MA. One of the worst things they've done over the years is deflect responsibility. This company, that company, planet partners this or that. Blah blah blah, ask the appropriate team. It's all a smokescreen. Why do you all think that MA isn't responsible? It's utter nonsense, I'd fire any of my employees that gave a customer response like that. "Sorry, not my job". Pft, BS. Do you think we're stupid? You must, we get treated that way. In the end, it's MA calling the shots and making the (non) fixes, plain and simple.

Bad answer man. MA is MA. One of the worst things they've done over the years is deflect responsibility. This company, that company, planet partners this or that. Blah blah blah, ask the appropriate team. It's all a smokescreen. Why do you all think that MA isn't responsible? It's utter nonsense, I'd fire any of my employees that gave a customer response like that. "Sorry, not my job". Pft, BS. Do you think we're stupid? You must, we get treated that way. In the end, it's MA calling the shots and making the (non) fixes, plain and simple.

no idea where you got that from, Ludwig forwarded it to support as it should have been done, its not Ludwigs job, you really think he's going to get the forum post, get in his car (plane if needed), go to MA offices, kick the coder out of his seat and fix it himself, even tho he probably hasn't the foggiest how to do that... i hate the "not my job" saying, but thats not what it was here.

He didn't ignore it, he forwarded it to the people who can address it and let us know who to tell in the future. He's not a dev, he can't fix it himself, all he can do is notify the right person.

Anyone know the eco of the new blade?

Yes MA = MA.

But since when does Toulan = MA ?

They provide the platform, Toulan provides the coders and code.

You know that right?

People have gotten used to this forum as a place where they can discuss all things Mind Ark and this is why there is frustration when told "if it is not about Calypso it is off-topic". By this logic we should not be discussing space then either - that is off topic, correct? But wait we have a whole section in this forum about space.

Thank you Ludvic for forwarding the Toulan armor issue to Mind Ark that was nice of you to do but I do take issue with your comment about do not post non Calypso topics in this forum. You will otherwise have to be chasing down the several hundreds of people posting about space among other things.

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

People have gotten used to this forum as a place where they can discuss all things Mind Ark and this is why there is frustration when told "if it is not about Calypso it is off-topic". By this logic we should not be discussing space then either - that is off topic, correct? But wait we have a whole section in this forum about space.

Thank you Ludvic for forwarding the Toulan armor issue to Mind Ark that was nice of you to do but I do take issue with your comment about do not post non Calypso topics in this forum. You will otherwise have to be chasing down the several hundreds of people posting about space among other things.

He didn't say off-topic, he said Other Planets, which is quite used for non Caly Stuff. Plus ND was wanting PCF to be renamed EF so all planets could be discussed freely, but that was rejected by the users

Yes MA = MA.

But since when does Toulan = MA ?

They provide the platform, Toulan provides the coders and code.

You know that right?

the problem with this is toulan defs now it. it should be working. but toulan defs cant put items in peoples inventory. and as graduation was bugged the event triggered. so they cant retry. so u have to write support so they put the thing in ur inv where it is supposed to be. and support tickets go to MA so thats why i wrote it here. toulan devs cant change anything at that current situation. its MA.

Yes I read again what Ludvig said and I stand corrected :laugh: managed to miss the first go run the sub topic about other planets.

so thanks to ludvig. the grad armor is there now... only problem is that it is limited lol... please fix that fast ;-)

so thanks to ludvig. the grad armor is there now... only problem is that it is limited lol... please fix that fast ;-)

Support is aware and have contacted the Toulan dev team about this.

Bad answer man.....
Everything you assume and argue for is wrong....

1. This is Calypso forum, so post about issues on Calypso or use Other Planets subforum as Ludvig pointed out.
a) MindArk and Planet Calypso merged and now there is one company that develop Calypso - MindArk.
b) Other Planets are developed by other companies and have their own forums to report issues about them.
c) MindArk ultimately put all fixes together for updates, but the fix must come from PP.
3. Ludvig was hired as a communication person by MA, concerning mostly Calypso issues (as he stated).
4. Despite it is not Ludvig's job he was so nice that he forwarded issue to Support anyway.

So stop acting like spoiled brat or like a fool cause you are barking at wrong tree for wrong reasons....

Back