Planet calypso patch release 2016.2.1

Something wrong with the new boxes?
Nothing new in them just increased panda pets!

Edit* Just read they are the same but may have a Summer ring

Last edited:
Something wrong with the new boxes?
Nothing new in them just increased panda pets!

Edit* Just read they are the same but may have a Summer ring

I am getting the same new summer kitty every time. This is the same as the winter kitty and easter kitty etc. No matter how many times I throw it in the blender it just keeps coming back like a bad penny.

I'm beginning to wonder if they are just trying to tell me that I need some pussy in my life :scratch2:

Maybe I am going to end up that "cat guy" :laugh:

Bad answer man.....
Everything you assume and argue for is wrong....

1. This is Calypso forum, so post about issues on Calypso or use Other Planets subforum as Ludvig pointed out.
a) MindArk and Planet Calypso merged and now there is one company that develop Calypso - MindArk.
b) Other Planets are developed by other companies and have their own forums to report issues about them.
c) MindArk ultimately put all fixes together for updates, but the fix must come from PP.
3. Ludvig was hired as a communication person by MA, concerning mostly Calypso issues (as he stated).
4. Despite it is not Ludvig's job he was so nice that he forwarded issue to Support anyway.

So stop acting like spoiled brat or like a fool cause you are barking at wrong tree for wrong reasons....

I don't think I'm acting like a brat, or barking up the wrong tree. To be clear, I'm not accusing Ludvig of the not my job syndrome directly, I'm accusing MA as a whole. It's a company culture for them. Caly is MA, no it's SEE, no it's MA, no it's independent like the other PP's, no we've merged and now Caly is MA again. What? Caly has always been MA, as is everybody else. They pull the strings and call the shots. They just don't want to have to deal with the customers, so they try to put as much between distance between themselves and us as they can get away with, and it get's old. Read the quote....

Forwarded this to support, but please use the appropriate planet forum (or the "Other Planets Discussion" subforum) to discuss non-Calypso issues in the future.

Non Calypso issues? It's an MA issue and the response basically says yeah we'll take care of this, but next time go bother somebody else with your problems. This is a Caly forum right, who are MA right? They even own it now. So why are we directed yet again to somewhere different? Wrong forum, wrong topic (can't discuss other games), wrong planet partners, wrong expectations. It's deflection, smoke and mirrors. Just once it would be nice for them to take responsibility for their own work and not try to pawn it off on somebody else. Something like 'Ooops, our bad, we'll get right on that'. I think I'd fall off my chair.

I'm talking about ACCOUNTABILITY, of which MA won't take any, it's always about deflection. There are plenty of people who know and agree with what I'm talking about.

At least post ma issues in the entropia vu thread I mean to be fair this IS the calypso update thread.

I'm talking about ACCOUNTABILITY, of which MA won't take any, it's always about deflection. There are plenty of people who know and agree with what I'm talking about.

MA has always acted like politicians. Which is why I don't trust them.

The following missions will be available when Eomon Migration begins:
New Silver Challenge missions for Eomon and Longtooth
New Eomon Blood Sample turn-in mission at the RDI Xenobiologist in Minopolis

So is there a new Eomon Blood sample turn in mission yet? Minopolis guy still doesn't do much for me.

Back