Question: Katsuichi Determination, Adjusted

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
Does anyone know the materials required for it?

I am at work so can't log on and look, but I'm dying to know.

Cheers!
-Sityl

2 determinations
240 hardened plate
50 generic nano adjusters
5 W02 adjuster thingies.. i think thats it

Katsuichi Determination Upgrade

katsuichi_determination_upgrade.jpg

I loved this sword when it first came out but I haven't played Melee in years, I wonder how it stacks up now to all the new stuff?

If entropedia is right this sword is better than Shagadi sword that is maxed at lvl 49-50 (with trauma amp VI).

Thanks for the info.

If entropedia is right this sword is better than Shagadi sword that is maxed at lvl 49-50 (with trauma amp VI).

not better
lower dpp
bit higher dps

lower lvl req, so about the same

Quick question, what dells the W02 parts?

TT also seems a bit low (123) for a weapon of this caliber. But I guess it doesn't matter too much with portable repair. Plus less ped tied up.

TT also seems a bit low (123) for a weapon of this caliber. But I guess it doesn't matter too much with portable repair. Plus less ped tied up.

true, that is low, at 53/min thats 13 minutes of attacking, the Shagadi is a little better with 18 minutes, but really still low

true, that is low, at 53/min thats 13 minutes of attacking, the Shagadi is a little better with 18 minutes, but really still low

That's why clubs are best :D 1000ped+ TT

Kilic and Ozpyn swords have nice TT too :rolleyes:

Curiosity anyone could please slip the recipe for Adjusted marber? Or should i make a new thread?

This is why when I started I had one 1x0 axe on keys 1 through 9, so its easy, just buy enough Adj Determiniations to put on all of your hot keys! :laugh:

Back