Info: Dynamic Weather?

SpeedMetalVai

Prowler
Society
Dark Knights - Squires
Steve Stevie Vai
I was just wondering if its new or not, but I can't recall there ever being rain at Jason Centre. I was hunting here earlier and it wasn't raining, so is there dynamic weather in EU now? I remember blizzards south of Solafis some years ago. It's pretty neat to see effects like this. I'd love to see tropical storms, and lightning and thunder. :cool:

If anyone else has cool weather pics to share feel free to post them up :)

(I know there are bugs that need fixed before adding new stuff, but that's another thread, stay on topic please...):)

print_screen_2016-06-23_16-44-42.jpg

Last edited:
The weather modification units prevent rain at Jason Centre. so the robots don't rust :dunce:

There are certain zones where there are weather effects now.. JC has rain as you've seen. There are dynamic fog effects when the robot waves are active; it'd be nice to see an expansion of this (and the creation of climate zones - hot arid deserts, wet jungles, snowy tundra etc).

having weather would be SO COOL. after agriculture and land owning for everybody it's my greatest wish

Toulan has rain. Arkadia has snow.

I have been pressing to have rain periodically on songkra valley.. I would imagine eventually this is a possibility of dynamic weather as we move towards more VR.

I like such things! Implemented a weather system to the game i been working at. It make evrything much more natural.

I like the ominous atmosphere of the Halloween Mayhem instance, especially the rainy thunderstorm with lightning flashes at the Big Pumpkin area of the instance. Would love to see that happen around outside the instance.

Back