Uber: Fat warlock

Konvicted

Elite
Λкση ƬяυѕƬ Κσηνι¢тed
Hey y'all

Been some hard time with loot (latest big loot was on brood of warren back in mid november 15), many many losing runs, breaks, untill i recovered some joy and fun for the game.
Yes i believe that hunting without shining is no fun, since im not so much into missions it can be hard to keep going without swirls (decent 1-2k ped run).

now thats a great fully filled loot windows, old school type would have been amazing to see.

happend around 9800/12000 mission

Staying optimist on the outcome of future hunts i will say more to come!

Last edited:
Loving the bot droplists at the moment. Gratz!

Wow the loot list looks like the shopping list my my wife gave me on the way to the store. Big Gratz

GZ! Nice hof!

I recently got some armor that would allow me to do those 07 locks, damn was I surprised to see the loot list on my first non global kill! I was like wtf, is all of this tt crap??? I haven't had a chance to analyze it to see what is worth storing for later MU sales :scratch2: But I am looking forward to working on that mission now :)

Awesome long loot list. So refreshing over just sharp. Congrats!

Wow, nice one. That thing was fat loaded with stuffs.

Look at all that loot filler, it might as well be ammo. Honestly I'd rather the shrapnel, at least that doesn't have to go strait into the TT monster.

Gz tho :)

very nice indeed bro and well deserved

Back