Where are the good shops on Calypso?

dabrixmgp

Old
I love Arkadia but theres just not enough lowbie hunting variety there and after 1000 of the same mob my ADD kicks in making me want to hunt something else. I also loved the shopping in Celeste Harbour. Now that Im back on Calypso its hard to find good shops. Theres just so many malls spread out over a very large area and most of those shops look like they havent been updated in years. Can anyone tell me regularly updated shops for Clothing, Weapons/Armor, and Mining?

Two of my soc mates have shops at Omegaton West Habitat in the building just down the hill from the TP. One is the Habitat Bagain Bin and I can't remember the name on the other one but it is at the opposite end of the same block of shops. I'm at work right now so can't get you screenies or POS for either one. The biggest problem with Caly is that the malls are the only mass spots to find a bunch of shops in one place. There are also some shops at Medusa Head but afaik most of those are sorely in need of refreshing.

Hey mate. I have a shop on Caly, and it's at Deer Mall via the New Oxford tp (which is a default tp that everyone has) store 1 floor 1. I try to restock regularly with low to medium gear. Weapons, armors, and mining gear is all there. If you need anything specific, shoot me a message. Feel free to add me in game. Jason Maximus Landon

I also have a shop at ometon West habitat see sigi below for address

I sell Arkadian gear here on Caly.

Weapons and weapon amps @ Twins Mall lvl 2 shop 1
Armour and plates @ Emerald Lakes Mall lvl 1 shop 1.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Isn't there a sticky thread somewhere

I sell Arkadian gear here on Caly.

Weapons and weapon amps @ Twins Mall lvl 2 shop 1
Armour and plates @ Emerald Lakes Mall lvl 1 shop 1.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

just wondering why are those Herman ARK weapons so damn expensive, even for the lower ones like the 5 and 6? Do they take months to decay down to 0 or something?

just wondering why are those Herman ARK weapons so damn expensive, even for the lower ones like the 5 and 6? Do they take months to decay down to 0 or something?

I price based on my average cost to craft each model. So if they are expensive to make then that pushes up sell price. Otherwise I end up losing money.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

All items are depending in cost to make 'em.
Crafter can't make one click to produce one item you see. There are plenty almost successes and also fails aswell

As about shops, I used to visit the big Malls every time I need something on Caly. Port Atlantis and Emerland Lake. Forum also have many threads from shop owners.

Back