Why crafting same item on L blueprint?

Pisicul

Mature
I;m noob so pls dont judge me .. just help me and i;ll apreciate it :D

So my question is .. why does Jester D-1 Adjuster Blueprint L exists? I mean i can craft on Jester D-1 Blueprint (normal one) and i get improved QR over time.
More that that, the recipe is more expensive .. so what's the meaning or what is that i don;t know about this?

look at the ingredients... and the success rate of both. L exists to give you better qr without having to skill up the qr rating, and usually with ingredients that a little different... However, for something like this, you are right, it's kinda silly to have more than one bp for the same thing... just a way for Mindark to give you junk L loot bps instead of some other UL bp in loot that you may want more.

From a noob to noob:
The common (not Limited) blueprints have so called "quality rating". It always starts from 1 and after you use it, it eventually will raise to 100. When the QR is lower then 100 (or was it 95?) the success rate is much lower. So you have to:
1. Either spend a lot of PED crafting at serious loss to raise your blueprint to 100
or
2. Buy already raised blueprint at much higher price

And there comes the Limited blueprints. They are already at QR 100, so if you have sufficient crafting skill you will craft with them at the highest success rate. BUT... the limited BP have limited uses and they are equal to the number of PEC in the TT value of the blueprint. So if a Limited blueprint has a TT value of 0,47 PED this means it can be used for 47 crafts.
And of course many of the Limited BP are quite expensive too.

With the adjusted D-1 blueprint, I believe it was created to craft the same item, but with a higher TT value per click, a higher chance of global/HOF. I've never clicked those to say for sure, but I would say it is also likely that it would give different blueprints in loot.

2 reasons:

maxed UL BP QR 100 = 90% success rate
maxed L BP = 95% success rate

L BP got higher TT input, therefor more likely to global, and chance to get higher max loot

higher success rate and higher tt input into the slot machine errr hrm the crafting terminal to get a bigger chance to get a global/hof.

Jester D-1 is crap really, impossible to sell for any markup so you only craft them to generate residue or chance to get a global. The adj, mod, etc bp's enhance your ability to global using them. I crank them to generate residue to craft L items at full TT. it is a nice fast residue generator for people without EPIII and EPIV bp's

Back