I see a new TP (for me) Karus anyone know it location ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Just noticed it today in one of the locations for a daily mob.

I'd like to know, I'm from the time where you were a noob if you didn't have all the TP's and that has stuck with me. :)

Karus is like iCarus but with round corners and bigger batery

MA has always sent sublime messages through their naming of things.
Greek káros "deep sleep". used in medicine in the meaning of "coma".
Even though the source on Wikipedia is the Webster's dictionary from 1913 it's interesting.
Is this a place that have been in hybernation from the beginning of the Entropia time line?

In a very questionable argumentation the Etymonline derives the latin "carus" (dear) to the proto german "horaz" (one who desires). Which Etymonline claim to be related to the english "whore".

Seems just to be a coincidence that there also is an "Icarus" in Entropia. "carus" doesnt seem to be a morpheme in Icarus.

I like to think that Karus is a place that has been in a deep sleep for ages.
And it is time for it's awakening. And it's IMMENSE loot pool.
Lucky the one who ill be first to hof at Karus

Reactions: San
Never heard before. What mob was that?

wondering the same, I've looked down all my completed daily missions and couldn't see it, it could be a typo of Icarus or Cayuze

Googled Karus and got a WoW NPC :confused:

Which mob of the daily was it?

Maybe a typo? Wrong caps?

»ICarus« being mistaken for »Karus«...?

:dunno:

The mob on the daily mission was Exarosaur. Check it out if you get an Exarosaur mission. BTW I would have taken a screen shot but I can not get it to work in WIN10 in full screen mode and don't want to go to less than full screen.

The mob on the daily mission was Exarosaur. Check it out if you get an Exarosaur mission. BTW I would have taken a screen shot but I can not get it to work in WIN10 in full screen mode and don't want to go to less than full screen.

regarding W10 Screenshots, enable GameDVR in Xbox Settings, and set an hotkey (win+alt+prt screen, i think is default) works in Fullscreen

regarding W10 Screenshots, enable GameDVR in Xbox Settings, and set an hotkey (win+alt+prt screen, i think is default) works in Fullscreen

Xbox ?? I am not using Xbox, I did know this would even run on Xbox.

BTW I would have taken a screen shot but I can not get it to work in WIN10 in full screen mode and don't want to go to less than full screen.

If nothing else, you can use Alt-Enter to switch to windowed mode temporarily, make a screenshot, and Alt-Enter again to return back to fullscreen.

Xbox ?? I am not using Xbox, I did know this would even run on Xbox.

no, windows 10 has a xbox app preinstalled, the gameDVR is in there

SS of Exarosaur from my completed list

attachment.php

Last edited:
If I wasn't wearing my glasses that "Ic" in Icarus sure looks like a "K".

Regards

Casper

Offtopic:
I had that issue back in Win 7, figured out it was because of Windows Aero. After disabling it, I could take screenshots in fullscreen mode. Not sure if Win 10 still has aero or some other stuff.

Back