Healing during migration

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
It all started from a discussion with a friend of mine who went pretty much like this:

Me: Oh boy, that was a long sweating month; think I'll need something else for the next one or I'll go crazy...

Friend: You mean CRAZIER, isn't it? Because you are crazy ever since I met you...
Me: Well, yeah, guess that would be a more accurate saying... hahaha... still, need something else for the next month...
Friend: You should definitely try travel to Caly and offer to heal people during migration; healers are always in high demand during this time!
Me: Let's be serious... what do you want me to heal them with... Vivo S10 or S.I. H.E.A.R.T. - lol; healers may be in high demand, but real healers, with real faps, not nurses-in-training like me - lol
Friend: You'd be surprised... any kind of healers are in demand!

I still don't believe him, but what if he's true... what can I have to lose if I post this thread and try to see if I can get any (potential) customers?

I have to admit that I'm definitely not the best healer on planet and you could find tons of better skilled, better geared, more dedicated or more social players, and to be honest there is really nothing I can (or want) to say to convince you that I'm better than them. But I really think there's place for everyone under the sun and, in my previous life, I explained in this article exactly which are the benefits of hiring a newbie healer, and how you can actually save both time and money by doing so (don't trust me, read it and decide for yourself if I'm right or not). What I can say though is that, being an almost free player (very, very, very small depositor) any contract I'll get will be one I'll greatly appreciate; so if you'll hire me you'll also do your good deed for the day and you'll know you made some other player's day.

But enough with the chit-chat, let's get to the cold numbers (which don't really work in my favor, but well... everyone has to start from somewhere).

Gear:
- [I0-Pulse Unit] - maxed out; econess: 10.59 HPP (heal per pec); power: 6.30 HPS (heal per second)
- [Vivo S10] - maxed out; econess: 12.31 HPP (heal per pec); power: 8.59 HPS (heal per second)
- [S.I. H.E.A.R.T.] - maxed out; econess: 15.59 HPP (heal per pec); power: 4.43 HPS (heal per second)

Payment:
Payment is FAP decay plus 1 PED / hour; tips are not only not required, but not even accepted, since I'm happy with this payment contract and I get free skills during the process anyway.

A few final considerations:
- IGN is Daughter of Anarchy (feel free to PM or add me there at any time when I'm online);
- On week days, I'm basically available at any time (but obviously not all this time) between like 10:00 game time 'till 24:00 game time; on weekends, I'm typically not available, since these are my no-computer days;
- I pretty much prefer to have any healing session scheduled in advance (like here on forum), so I can plan my RL activities accordingly (because my RL program is quite chaotic normally and I want to make sure I don't have to leave mid-job), but even if not I will try to adapt;
- My daily game time is about four hours, so anything between one hour and four hours sessions would work for me.

Last edited:
If it gives you any idea, my former disciple made good ped last year healing hunters with his Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. He was relatively new to fapping, but was a fast learner and had no shortage of jobs by the end of migration.

Good Luck with your service.

Reactions: DoA
The time frame you offer may be difficult to get healers, someone grinding out eomon don't usually hunt for an hour and walk away. Often times you'll find that people binge hunt for 2-3 hours take a break and repair, wash repeat.

That said you might find some more casual hunters or someone newer wanting to do longtooth.

Good luck any healer at your back is better then the ground.

DOA,

Migration season can be very busy for healers even with gears you listed.
I hope the best luck for you as a healer :)

Balam

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Altered available time for up to four hours session (which is my daily play time); please contact me if you're interested in booking my services.

Not to hijack DoA's thread, but whats the best way of going about making contact with hunters wanting healer/s? Spam in Caly channel or in local chat on site?

Not to hijack DoA's thread, but whats the best way of going about making contact with hunters wanting healer/s? Spam in Caly channel or in local chat on site?

#fap channel is used by healers advertising their services as well as hunters looking for healers. Also used by those buying/selling healing related items.

One thing for sure:
There is not enough Imps/Mods around to cover all the demand needed during migration
There will be opportunity for some less expencive FAPs aswell.

Well, thing is that I kinda hear a lot of people saying that, but no practical proposing for a healing job to make me decide to pack up my things and fly over to Caly... hence the main goal of this thread. :)

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

On Calypso and looking for customers right now.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

No longer offering this service, so this can be closed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back