Uber: 827 PED ESI from Sand King

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
I've had decent luck with shared loot events in the past but never anything on this level. Sort of feels like I'm dreaming.

Saw Sand King was happening on Sokolade's stream so I flew over there with my Z12 for some fun. Shot through about 6 waves of Rextellum, loot was nothing special.

When Sand King popped I realized his HP pool was insanely large so I switched to my Spirit Mk II CDF (L) to help out with the DPS. Shot about 60 PED of ammo into him and was expecting maybe 5 PED of Shrapnel back from the usual disappointing 2k Sand King HOF.

This was definitely not expected...

SMTXNfm.jpg

Lesson learned - come more often To Soko's stream :)

Gratz on the big one :)

wow nice one!

I was actually dead on the ground when he got looted so I couldn't spam local chat with my madness :mad:

I was actually dead on the ground when he got looted so I couldn't spam local chat with my madness :mad:

Gratz!! Told you mining sucks :D

Gratz Zelos! Atleast you have some collateral in terms of renting gear for migration :)

Reactions: ZPF
Gratz, nice one!

Lesson learned - come more often To Soko's stream :)

Gratz on the big one :)

wow nice one!

Lmaoooooo.

This made me laugh so hard, how true.

Huge grats man.

Gratz Zelos! Atleast you have some collateral in terms of renting gear for migration :)

Gratz, nice one!

Thanks all!! I was a bit hesitant to post this in fear of some backlash but the EU community always comes through!

If you know anyone interested in this ESI please let me know :laugh:

Back