Whats the deal with Explosive Projectiles?

A lot of people are dumping money into these Explosives... In result, it creates a giant pool where lots lose, one wins and others kinda win. It's exactly like a slot machine. It's ridiculous...

It's 20 ped a click, 20 clicks a minute, at this rate people clicking them are bound to global and hof a lot while staying in the red unless they hit 6 digits, especially since most of them click on condition. They get materials from tt and sell the "result" back to tt, it's not even a real crafting. But EP is a perfect slot machine for those who prefer that kind of gameplay.

as mentioned in other threads, there's lots Mindark could do to fix this... make the explosives manual click only (not auto click), remove the ability to sell all types of ammo to the TT including explosives, etc. Won't happen since Mindark's making too much from them now, but there are definitely solutions out there that the community has suggested.

Knowing Mindark, they'll probably go the other route, and make all ammo types craftable so that other ammo types will start showing up on the hof list instead of just explosives, lol.

Knowing Mindark, they'll probably go the other route, and make all ammo types craftable so that other ammo types will start showing up on the hof list instead of just explosives, lol.

wouldnt that actually be a good thing? or do we need TT ammo to help remove ped from the economy?

It's 20 ped a click, 20 clicks a minute, at this rate people clicking them are bound to global and hof a lot while staying in the red unless they hit 6 digits, especially since most of them click on condition. They get materials from tt and sell the "result" back to tt, it's not even a real crafting. But EP is a perfect slot machine for those who prefer that kind of gameplay.

i see your point but still.. if a crafter gets materials from auction he have to pay MU , when he sells (if he does)
he pays a fee + a lot of time till anyone decide to pay that price or to chose his products from auction list.

Now the slot machines returns .. i dunno , let;s just say 60%, they return 60% of TT value of the product so any loose and near succes are big loses.
That;s why all moved on those EP and i don;t see MindLessArk to improve rates or whatever .. only to elimniate EP BP or to change reciept

Now they selling boxes and sftuff, now they get all the incomes .. Just an illusion of a free market system. This game is gettin worst and worst .. greed is a powerfull monster.
I think we all should protest ... we the investors, we got no right to do anything .. or maybe we should just leave

i see your point but still.. if a crafter gets materials from auction he have to pay MU , when he sells (if he does)
he pays a fee + a lot of time till anyone decide to pay that price or to chose his products from auction list.

Now the slot machines returns .. i dunno , let;s just say 60%, they return 60% of TT value of the product so any loose and near succes are big loses.
That;s why all moved on those EP and i don;t see MindLessArk to improve rates or whatever .. only to elimniate EP BP or to change reciept

Now they selling boxes and sftuff, now they get all the incomes .. Just an illusion of a free market system. This game is gettin worst and worst .. greed is a powerfull monster.
I think we all should protest ... we the investors, we got no right to do anything .. or maybe we should just leave

There are a LOT more people gambling on explosives than people use to craft in total pre - explosives.

Just look at the weekly stats on entropialife.com

Pre-exp, crafting totals use to average around 500k, now they are 1500k - 3000k, so i don't think the gamblers all moved to ep, (although yes some would have), i think there are just a SHIT load more that craft now that did before the exp were introduced.

If they got rid of exp bps there would NOT be an explosion in price of materials. There wasnt before, there wouldnt be now. Most people would simply stop crafting.

People are getting confused that all those hofs from explosives would automaticcaly be hofs from others if the bps were removed. But no, there would be a 1/3rd if not less of turnover instead.

EDIT: it is made even worse by the fact there are no usuable craftable items outside amps. Too many SIB guns for too few people. Massive overload of lootable guns.

Rgds

Ace

20 clicks a minute

Where did you get that Turbocrafting Pill? ;)

I barely make somewhere between 14...15 per minute. (It seems to be slightly dependent on the rig though - Heiko crafts a little faster than me but the difference is like 1010 clicks while I make 1000)

Last edited:
It's approx. 800 clicks an hour.

WOW 16,000 ped per hour - that hurts

WOW 16,000 ped per hour - that hurts

Multiply that by 100 crafters and its a turnover of 1.6 mio PED/h. I don´t get it why people are surprised that it HoF that much, and I am even more confused about why MA should make anything against it, as MA takes 10% of it.
16000 PED for MA thats 1600 $ / hour only from crafting Explo - I wouldn´t change it, if I would be in MAs position.

Its a money printing mashine for them.

Multiply that by 100 crafters and its a turnover of 1.6 mio PED/h. I don´t get it why people are surprised that it HoF that much, and I am even more confused about why MA should make anything against it, as MA takes 10% of it.
16000 PED for MA thats 1600 $ / hour only from crafting Explo - I wouldn´t change it, if I would be in MAs position.

Its a money printing mashine for them.

Nothing actually decays...how do you think they make their money on this?

Nothing actually decays...how do you think they make their money on this?

In crafting, all ingredients decay 100%. According to MA they take around 10% of decay and return the rest to the loot pool.

Ah, thank you. Been wondering that for awhile now.

People still get confused with melee lol.

Think of it like this, cost of click.

If you lose tt in a click, that is the 'decay'.

So with melee, it is the decay of the weapon.
Ranged weapons, decay of weapon + ammo.
Crafting tt of crafting materials.
Mining, bombs + decay of finder.

Anything that reduces your account tt on the click, is the decay that goes straight into MA's pockets. Then they pay out 90% on a vague average of that click.

Rgds

Ace

People still get confused with melee lol.

Think of it like this, cost of click.

If you lose tt in a click, that is the 'decay'.

So with melee, it is the decay of the weapon.
Ranged weapons, decay of weapon + ammo.
Crafting tt of crafting materials.
Mining, bombs + decay of finder.

Anything that reduces your account tt on the click, is the decay that goes straight into MA's pockets. Then they pay out 90% on a vague average of that click.

Rgds

Ace

Also, weapon types such as the Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L) uses up ammo. Thus decay of the blade (plus decay of melee amp if being used) along with laser or Uni ammo being all burned up.

Last edited:
Back