Selling: Eudoracell pet

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
Hi there,
I have a Eudoracell pet who has reached L15 now, it is half fed (delivered full fed on request) for sale;
First buff is unlocked already: pet focus Increase Generation 20% strenght (who helps pet to reach higher levels faster, due the possibility to perform more tricks per hour)

CLICK the pic to enlarge>>>

PM me offers here or ingame; make the pricecheck yourself, if you need to, asking around or asking your friends and PM the offers* only, thx

Consider I spent 2 months to train it from L1 to L15, and more than 500PED spent for nutrios; I know how much I would like to sell it for; so... if your offer is close enough, pet is yours, thx

*offers above 2.5kPED/3kPED, please, thank you

Risen Ra Oh

[Eudoracell Pet]
3 permanent BUFFS:
1) Pet&Focus increase generation: strenght:20% @ L10 (ready to use already!)
2) Acceleration: strenght:14% @ L21
3) Acceleration: strenght:18% @ L32

+ you can activate the Temporary BUFFS available at the Stable: +5/7/12 HP, skill gains on pet&taming, ...

EDIT: Pet has reached L18 NOW!

Last edited:
Level 15.5 reached!
pet is (well fed) atm!

bump

Pet has reached L16 NOW!

bump

Mine is Lvl32 and it cost a ton in nutra bars and time.... Starting at lvl 15 is a blessing, maybe try to work something out with Leeloo tho she's been after one for a very long time.!

GL on sell great pink pets

hey there,
I could tell you how many nutrios (approx) need for Leveling up the pet from L16 (now) to L32 (in a few months) without using "Pet focus" buff (and, with some maths, using pet focus too) if you or you buyer are interested in; Kull please let me know if I can confirm your data (if you tracked nutrio ate from the bunny, thx).

Back