Extended Downtime for Patch

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The patch to release 15.9.2 is taking longer than expected. We now estimate that the patch downtime will be at least 2 hours and that the servers will not be available before 10.00 UTC.
We're sorry for any inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

What a good joke :))))
EVERY DAMN PATCH TAKES LONGER THEN YOU EXPECTED !
Just put 2h next time :)

well :) well :) I will never understand why they don't put 2h ... or 3h downtime ... And dunno, if they manage to do it faster then post message : WOW we did it faster, servers are up :)
Would be cool. Anyway as long as the servers stay down they make more bugs... Every damn time. So is damn scarry....

2 hours, phew thank goodness it is not 2 days.

Remember the VU where all LA's had their PVP turned on ? :laugh:

OMG what a surprise :p

What a good joke :))))
EVERY DAMN PATCH TAKES LONGER THEN YOU EXPECTED !
Just put 2h next time :)

Aye they should try to make reliable schedules and not just make their customers wait to get back on as soon as possible.
A good start would be to know the correct day that goes with a date ;) ->
On Tuesday 2016-06-29 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.9.2.
We estimate a downtime of 1 hour.
Estimated download size for this patch is approximately 26 MB.
For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here
Isnt it Wednesday today ?

Isnt it Wednesday today ? LOL.....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The next Tuesday 29th is in November, so you better brace yourself with patience. :silly2:

Downloading and updating. :)

Online now. ;)

Hey remember that time in August of 2009 when the server was down for four days to update, and then when they got it back up the game didn't work properly for seven years?

Hey remember that time in August of 2009 when the server was down for four days to update, and then when they got it back up the game didn't work properly for seven years?

Been a long time since I've given rep, but this one hit me right in the nostalgia. :(

Back