Planet calypso content release 2016.2.2

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2016-06-29

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
It is now possible to build structures on CLD plots in the following locations:
  • Livas Heights 66438, 85403
  • Southern Ithaca 70959, 85760
Structures on other CLD plots will be implemented in upcoming releases

Changes
  • Increased the grenade attack range of Warlock XX-TF units
  • Troopers/Legionnaires near Medusa/Pandora no longer stop respawning while the Warlock XX-TF unit is spawned
  • Item information has been updated for the Genesis Star Rookie items
  • The “Fragmented” mission no longer triggers in Thule

Known Issues
  • An error can occur when trying to upgrade items with enhancers attached through the Imperial Guardians’ service. This error can lock you out of the particular upgrade, so please make sure that you remove all attachments before handing in an item. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Release notes before servers come online?
Is this a first? I'm in denial...
!

message when entering the landplot.

congratulations, you've taken the very first step ion developing your new property, Now, lets see what else you can do...

and that's it.. I don't have the deed on me.. So will try to get that and see if I get something else.

print_screen_2016-06-29_12-33-40.jpg

message when entering the landplot.

congratulations, you've taken the very first step ion developing your new property, Now, lets see what else you can do...

and that's it.. I don't have the deed on me.. So will try to get that and see if I get something else.

It's pretty clear: "You can NOW build structures that will be implemented in upcoming releases" :D

It's pretty clear: "You can NOW build structures that will be implemented in upcoming releases" :D

I didnt have the deed on me.. It works now.. check pictures.. build a house and in a next vu it will be there.. but there are several steps to take, each costing resources and requiring a crafted item for which the blueprint has to be discovered first.

So there are four stages, each stage costing resources and crafted items (some are new)

1 foundation
2 rough framing
3 insulation
4 finalisation (no cost)

So there are four stages, each stage costing resources and crafted items (some are new)

1 foundation
2 rough framing
3 insulation
4 finalisation (no cost)

Thanks for this information - I'll have a look myself in a bit.
....not hopeful of it being anything useful until some further update waaaaaay down the road, though....
Still, informed is prepared I guess...

people asked me to post the resources, so here it goes:

Omegaton colonist snug

type: gardening

1 brown point required to create
3 green points generated when finished

item points inside 30
item points outside 0

1 foundation

340 iron ingot
1000 basic nuts
40 t-angle
1000 reinforced sheet metal

2 rough framing

120 composite planks
80 small plugs
400 reinforced nuts
80 garcen lubricant

3 insulation

20 angle
16 bend
1800 basic sheet metal
100 large plug

4 finalisation (no cost)

so the houses are built with iron, hmm remember the upkeep to avoid rust

Chances are that...depending on the type of housing you've chosen to build on the land plot, the kinds of activity that you can do on it will differ.

Omegaton Colonist Snug generates 3 green points...and green points are meant for gardening. Most probably...there will be other types of housing coming out soon which will give the other two color points or a mixture of them.

Chances are that...depending on the type of housing you've chosen to build on the land plot, the kinds of activity that you can do on it will differ.

Omegaton Colonist Snug generates 3 green points...and green points are meant for gardening. Most probably...there will be other types of housing coming out soon which will give the other two color points or a mixture of them.

Spawn was faster with more details... thank you!

However, it says 1 brown point is required for creation of the snug, but we have no points so far, so in theory we cannot build it I guess. Then again, MA doesn't know Tuesday from Wednesday right now....

Does anyone think there will be an info bulletin on what the generation of points etc will do?
Also, why are there multiple stages to building? Have they bugged the final stage or so as a way to trap peds once again?

Thanks spawn + Rep, would be great to see what the larger plots require for upgrades.

I may as well ask as a newbie to homes: what does it require to sell stuff from a property? Shopkeeper, mannequin?

I also wonder what bigger plots have as building options..

Also, what materials are new? They all look 'discovered' to me - just often rather rare right now...

I may as well ask as a newbie to homes: what does it require to sell stuff from a property? Shopkeeper, mannequin?

I also wonder what bigger plots have as building options..

Also, what materials are new? They all look 'discovered' to me - just often rather rare right now...

Well it could be me, but I have never heard of "t-angle, angle and bends" (inside entropia). But I am not a crafter..

Seems like harvesting is bugged though. I just tried two areas and could not find a singe harvest-able tree. And yes, they are areas where I've found trees before :)

1000 basic nuts -check
40 t-angle -check
1000 reinforced sheet metal -check
120 composite planks -check
80 small plugs -check
400 reinforced nuts -check
20 angle -check
16 bend -check
1800 basic sheet metal -check
100 large plug -check

Just double checked, and all crafted materials needed have existing BPs.

Seems like harvesting is bugged though. I just tried two areas and could not find a singe harvest-able tree. And yes, they are areas where I've found trees before :)

Am tempted to believe that MA intentionally created then torched an "industry", but the housing still needs composite planks, so unless there's already enough made ingame for every house possible....

They all use the generally useless looted timbers and the bp's will probably drop from furniture / carpentry BP's I can see the MU on those timbers going up fast.

They are all in the Furniture Crafting Book. Angle, T-Angle, and Bend - all level III and IV BPs

Back