Planet calypso content release 2016.2.2

@Spawn: I have no idea how the point system works, sorry. Can't give information about that.

@Jetsina: I do not yet have a house on the plot, it was just phase 1 that I had completed, I'm currently busy with phase 2, in 3 hours it will be finished. I'm also very close to getting all materials for phase 3, so I expect the whole building to be ready in 2 days.

About the costs, I have found out the following now:

1. I did foundation for that building
2. I can do more foundations for more buildings
3. I was also able to do phase 2 for the building I already made

So the above shows me that we can make multiple buildings, but that we don't need to do phase 1 for all buildings before starting phase 2.
A building has 30 points inside.

Seeing how the building has 30 points and phase 3 has the following description:

I think that actually the gardening doesn't happen on the plot, but in the actual house.
The house is probably like a greenhouse. So that means, more houses will be able to generate more vegetables.

That's just my idea.
We'll see when it's finished. In 2 days I expect to be able to give more details.

Got any extra materials for sale? Message me in game please thaddeus Rusty Venture and FYI for anyone else I have 80 ticks left of my L BP for the t-angle let's work together on this like a community as the notes suggest

They need to increase the drop rate on those stinktree - at this rate it will take forever to build a house :)

2016-06-29

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Additions
It is now possible to build structures on CLD plots in the following locations:
  • Livas Heights 66438, 85403
  • Southern Ithaca 70959, 85760
Structures on other CLD plots will be implemented in upcoming releases

You can actually build on the other plots already.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Troy-Estates&p=3501698&viewfull=1#post3501698

They need to increase the drop rate on those stinktree - at this rate it will take forever to build a house :)

I hunted 500 ped on Daikiba and got exactly one stinktree board.

I hunted 500 ped on Daikiba and got exactly one stinktree board.

Yeah, they need to have more drop % on them.
I'm lucky enough to own OLA 65 (Shinkiba LA), so I can hunt the Stalkers easily there, which have the best drop rate.
But it's still too slow imo :p

It's been awhile since i was on Caly.
I am finding my avatar's Inventory, Storage Facility, and Shop Managers sometimes take several minutes to show everything. And sometimes the progress circle (bottom right) never goes beyond 0%, never being longer then 5 minutes. Tried multiple locations on both continents, full log out/in, changed options safe/med/high/custom.
But it's still happens a couple days later.
So is anyone else experience this after the VU???

Last Phase is currently starting on my plot!

In 1 day & 6 hours we will know what this house will give us!

The first Land Plot building of Entropia Universe is finished @ 2016-07-03 11:26 server time!

As mentioned before, sadly I can't make screenshots, so if someone could help me with that please.
(Please PM me first, as I want to do something before outside screenshot is taken :p)

You can visit the building at [66378, 85332, 196]

The first Land Plot building of Entropia Universe is finished @ 2016-07-03 11:26 server time!

As mentioned before, sadly I can't make screenshots, so if someone could help me with that please.
(Please PM me first, as I want to do something before outside screenshot is taken :p)

You can visit the building at [66378, 85332, 196]

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

Thank you very much for the screenshots Venture :)

Big grats, Rampsy! :)

Little update, as I'm getting this question a lot lately.

The house does not have any functionality, neither does the rest of the plot yet
This was also announced by MindArk

A later release will feature the possibility of making a Vegetable Garden after building your house. This will enable you to become a producer of valuable organic goods and a key player in the supply chain. You’ll literally be able to ‘grow’ an expanding business!
Source: MindArk

Also, a little fix on my own post earlier, the house is 5x6, not 6x6. My bad!

Building a house? need your 16 bend? Help me get the wood and I will craft it for you! (Firn and Midastree both regular not short or long)

Once you set the foundation or build the house, can you move it around if you decide to? Can you rotate it?

Once you set the foundation or build the house, can you move it around if you decide to? Can you rotate it?

You can rotate it and move it around but not after setting foundation.

Not after you started foundation, nope.
Once chosen, it's chosen :)

Oh well. Got a response from MA when i asked them to rotate it for me.

They said rotating the house is not yet available and will be a feature added later.

My plot will be ready in 29 hours just loading the final stage then I can open a shop

Grats both of you! :)

I Just bought a nice little plot in island of Troy (plot #2) from an auction. I was kind of surprised that I got it.

Thanks, Mr. Thaddeus Rusty Venture! :yay:

My only question is... Are they going to put the Teleporter on that island? :scratch2:

I Just bought a nice little plot in island of Troy (plot #2) from an auction. I was kind of surprised that I got it.

Thanks, Mr. Thaddeus Rusty Venture! :yay:

My only question is... Are they going to put the Teleporter on that island? :scratch2:

i think thats for the residents of the village to purchase together via a kind of village upgrade system, i think 1 village i was at had a 2x2 square which i guess is the TP slot

i hope they introduce rival cities events, where all village owners take part in some kind of event and the winning village gets a buff

i think thats for the residents of the village to purchase together via a kind of village upgrade system, i think 1 village i was at had a 2x2 square which i guess is the TP slot

i hope they introduce rival cities events, where all village owners take part in some kind of event and the winning village gets a buff

gonna be weird for me, since I own plots, including large plots, in multiple cities.
Which 1 to choose then? :p

Back