Entropia Universe 15.9.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features:
  • A new Plot Management interface will appear when entering your plot. This is for building and managing structures on land plots.

Fixes:
  • An issue related to sprite generation which caused flickering on low and medium settings has been resolved.

Known Issues:
  • An issue causing the crafting terminals not to work will be fixed in a client update shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Known Issues:
  • An issue causing the crafting terminals not to work will be fixed in a client update shortly. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

How can the seriously release a patch with this known issue?!?!?!
Is this an Aprils fools joke or what?! :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

How can the seriously release a patch with this known issue?!?!?!
Is this an Aprils fools joke or what?! :dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

The joke is threefold:

1) how it is possible that crafting terminal use is broken... who touches stuff like that in the code base and why?

2) And then during pre-release testing and Quality Assurance nobody tries crafting even though someone modified code wrt crafting?

3) A release manager going live while 25-30% of the game revenue generating mechanism is unuseable?

If I was a CLD owner for more than the single free CLD I have I'd be very pissed, missing revenue due to a bunch of jokers failing to do their job properly.

The joke is threefold:

1) how it is possible that crafting terminal use is broken... who touches stuff like that in the code base and why?

2) And then during pre-release testing and Quality Assurance nobody tries crafting even though someone modified code wrt crafting?

3) A release manager going live while 25-30% of the game revenue generating mechanism is unuseable?

If I was a CLD owner for more than the single free CLD I have I'd be very pissed, missing revenue due to a bunch of jokers failing to do their job properly.

Wow, just wow! Please don't put it that way! :eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

P.S. Anyone who wants to craft should try the Android app... Might be a good time, MU increasing on enhancers like 10fold if this is not fixed before Friday :rolleyes: D.S.

omg, does this mean crafting is broken for the time being?

omg, does this mean crafting is broken for the time being?

yeah, look at EL crafting live list, 4 globals in the last hours. so only way to craft is using the android app

yeah, look at EL crafting live list, 4 globals in the last hours. so only way to craft is using the android app

what a great ploy to get users to dl the app and use it

crafting machine is fixed, relog

Back