Buying: Buying Rings!

Dmatrix

Stalker
Society
Crimson Devils
Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo
These are the rings I am looking to buy as they possibly drop in the near future. Please forgive me if I left out any potential rings, just my rough guess of the next few rings.
Please contact me for amazing price offers:rolleyes: if you happen to loot one of these!!

- July 9th weekend ring
- July 25th birthday ring
- August 17th Wednesday ring
- Independence Day ring
- Labor Day ring
For my Canadians!!!
- Canada day ring
- :spam: ring
- Fall 2016 ring also ofcourse!!!

You get my point....getting a bit rediculous no?:confused:

In my opinion.
Don't get too greedy, oh the mighty Universe Creators, some faithfuls might start losing....well faith. That anything keeps any damn value for more than a few days.

Yea it is getting rather taxing. Would have rather had these crafted with rare mats you farm.

if there is summer ring, so reasonable to have autumn, winder, spring rings?

//mg

Last edited:
It's so high-latitude-centric. To better accommodate people who live near the equator, Rainy Season Ring and Dry Season Ring are urgently needed! /s

Yea it is getting rather taxing. Would have rather had these crafted with rare mats you farm.

Should have been craftable by super rare (L) BPs only looted if you don't craft EP IV :laugh:

With large amounts of super rare mats spanning all planets! ie: Ruga from Caly, Frakite from Ark, Black mojito russian smooth jazz cocktail from RT, the other deep stuff on Cyrene and Toulan that no one in their right mind has ever bothered to mine for :rolleyes: as well as hunting loot too... I guess ;)

We can dream :cool:

if there is summer ring, so reasonable to have autumn, winder, spring rings?

//mg

We all know which particular Halloween instance boss will drop the last ring in your post!:eyecrazy: LMAO.

Edit... Awww why did you edit your pictures out?! They were perfect for this discussion!!:dunno:

And of course the 'HoF Ring' -> makes every mob you kill getting broadcasted with a HoF message - who wouldnt want such a ring ? ;)

The PvP Ring - makes you a valid target for all players whereever you go in the universe.

And the Ring of Meditation - makes you sit !!!

how about a "1% tax on all globals ring"

il_fullxfull.204770569.jpg

i smell this ring.

//mg

one ring to rule them all

my precioussssss

I have an old cock ring. Make an offer.

I actually received MA's newsletter saying that the Canada Day ring will only be introduced 1 week after Canada day!
I was hoping to get that one cause I liked the colours. (witch in the US would have been spelled colors). Now I need to wait another week

These are the rings I am looking to buy as they possibly drop in the near future. Please forgive me if I left out any potential rings, just my rough guess of the next few rings.

Here you go:

Anyone heard anything more about merging rings together to a better ring?
im curious if this world for (L) rings. Seems to drop more seldom now from strongboxes ?

My birthday is 21th August.
Can you prepare a ring for me please?

Thanks!

Ok, no more Rings for next year.

We'll have Necklaces, Bracelets and Anklets :laugh:

DRM

Bump this up! Still looking for my precious! :rolleyes:

Back