Castorian EnKnuckles-A

SanSiim

There is no bathroom!
Society
The Maniacs
Siim SanSiim Ots
Hello!

I'm wondering how much a Castorian EnKnuckles-A (the beginner power fist that was available to buy from the TT before) would be worth atm?

Regards, SanSiim

try asking the technician for a fair price. (I suspect most stuff from the TT ain't gonna go for more than tt)

try asking the technician for a fair price. (I suspect most stuff from the TT ain't gonna go for more than tt)

This hasn't been available to buy from the TT for years now (as was with opalo) and you can't sell it on auction, but I believe you can still sell them in hand-to-hand transactions. I used to skill with those since they were pretty much the best UL fists (one of the top eco).

Don't see why not as you can sell opalo and the Next Island UL swords face to face.

Based on the value of other old ul tt weapons, I'd say +25 to about +50 ped. Maybe a little more since you can skill an otherwise under represented profession with them. They're probably pretty rare these days too.

Don't see why not as you can sell opalo and the Next Island UL swords face to face.

Ah I thought all the old TT items had been made untradeable. If Opalo can be traded then you're probably right that the EnKnuckles can too.

Thx for the info guys. I was thinking somewhere in between TT+ 50-100 myself but will see.

Back