Info: Never never weapons

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
To anyone who knows about this,

I would like some info about these never never learning period weapons :scratch2:
As it stand now when i check a Justifier it says that i'm 5.9 of the 10.
Since 10 is 100% 5.9 is 59% so does this means the following,

32/59=0.5424 and this times 100 gives me the level of 54.24 in Laser sniper(hit)
Would this be the level(54.24) needed so i can use this weapon fully or at least start it's learning period:scratch2::confused:

If the above is not right what is the level i need to be so i can use this weapon or any other type like this one(which are many) as it should :scratch2:
Is there a link/page/chart/tool about these weapons where i can find all the info needed on the appropriate level to use them :confused:

It would be good to know so i have something to work to level wise :cool:

See pic to see how i stand as of now,

All info/input/help on this is much appreciated :D

Cheers

those old need lvl 100 ...

most do mistakes and missunderstand em :wise:

While they are tempting to use, its not a good idea if you're fond of your peds. They definitly need level 100 to be compareable with SIB guns. you'll hit lower dmg's in average and have misses (which never happens on a maxed weapon, only that mobs evade).

in general, yes, avoid them for lack of sib, but for 'toys' or 'emergency situations' they can be fun. Everyone ought to get a Katsuichi Determination if for nothing else than to have an Emergency Sword in case you run out of ammo somewhere (or just want to hang out in one of the rings, lol)

they work for me :p

ill be under lvl 100 for life.. or at least untill MA invents some incentive to give a crap about 100+ ;)

those old need lvl 100 ...

most do mistakes and missunderstand em :wise:

Thanks for your input, it figures since nothing in EU seems straight forward.:laugh:

While they are tempting to use, its not a good idea if you're fond of your peds. They definitly need level 100 to be compareable with SIB guns. you'll hit lower dmg's in average and have misses (which never happens on a maxed weapon, only that mobs evade).

Thanks for your info :)
I've used them in the past and they are cool and nice looking and yes, half the damage and lots more misses :mad::laugh:
Got one BLP SIB Herman as a tagger and i'm using now the EWE frontier L which is perfect for my level and with a lot of crits :cool:

AVOID AVOID AVOID these... please review my first of a few videos on page 45 of my mako thread.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...02-Longtime-s-Imp-MAKO-FAL-Hunting-Log/page45

All "never" weapons require L100.

Thanks for your link and video :)
Watch it and from 31 min to 34 min is what i wanted to see and know ;)
So yeh, i think i am gonna use them a bit when i get around level 65 which will take a very long long time :laugh:
Btw, props the way you calculate everything in EU :thumbup:

If i should do that i would last like a few days tops in EU and sell everything and withdrawal all them peds :laugh:
I want to use my peds as good as i can but i am more in need of having good fun :yup:

in general, yes, avoid them for lack of sib, but for 'toys' or 'emergency situations' they can be fun. Everyone ought to get a Katsuichi Determination if for nothing else than to have an Emergency Sword in case you run out of ammo somewhere (or just want to hang out in one of the rings, lol)

Thanks for your info ;)
They are good fun toys, that's for sure :yup:
That's why i am going to get a few anyway just to use them every now and than :cool:
I do have a Herman SIB and L EWE frontier which i use most of the times when hunting :yup:
But a few of these, just got to have them :laugh:

they work for me :p

ill be under lvl 100 for life.. or at least untill MA invents some incentive to give a crap about 100+ ;)

Thanks for your input ;)
May i ask what level are you now?
I would like to know so i have an idea how long it is gonna take me before i can use them a bit more eco ;)

started at 50H/50D, currently 81H/76D

started at 50H/50D, currently 81H/76D

Many thanks for this info :D

I'm now 32 H and 28 D so it's looking pretty good :yup:

Your 81H/76D is very nice indeed :wtg:

Thanks for your link and video :)
Watch it and from 31 min to 34 min is what i wanted to see and know ;)
So yeh, i think i am gonna use them a bit when i get around level 65 which will take a very long long time :laugh:
Btw, props the way you calculate everything in EU :thumbup:

If i should do that i would last like a few days tops in EU and sell everything and withdrawal all them peds :laugh:
I want to use my peds as good as i can but i am more in need of having good fun :yup:

I am a former card counter.. stats are the icing on my EU cake. I'm a nerd. :)

I have learned a ton over the last 6 months analyzing the data I have collected. It is invaluable. People just don't know....

If you use an old school weapon combined with two or three sib weapons you are still very eco.

I use a tier6 justifier mk 5/a106 combined with arso chip and xeno dagger/trauma VII And a howler s.4/a105.

I tag with the howler, shoot justy, use arso, shoot justy 2x. Then the mob has reached me and I kill it with the dagger.

The advantage of reducing hp before it reaches me is less armor decay.
Ofcourse it is better to use only maxed weapons. But a justifier tier 6 only costs 1500 ped and has over 80m range . I can do a lot of misses and low damage before I reach the price of a sib alternative rifle. Marcorp 7 is simular in dps with 10m less range, but I don't want to fork out over 10k peds for a rifle...

Last edited:
I am a former card counter.. stats are the icing on my EU cake. I'm a nerd. :)

I have learned a ton over the last 6 months analyzing the data I have collected. It is invaluable. People just don't know....

I see and since you have this know how it is pretty obvious that you are using it on this game :yup:
Hope you can use it to gain some PED :yay: and there's nothing wrong being a nerd ;)
Even me with my mechanical engineering background can be one sometimes since some projects must be 100% perfect! :laugh:

If you use an old school weapon combined with two or three sib weapons you are still very eco.

I use a tier6 justifier mk 5/a106 combined with arso chip and xeno dagger/trauma VII And a howler s.4/a105.

I tag with the howler, shoot justy, use arso, shoot justy 2x. Then the mob has reached me and I kill it with the dagger.

Ofcourse it is better to use only maxed weapons. But a justifier tier 6 only costs 1500 ped and has over 80m range . I can do a lot of misses and low damage before I reach the price of a sib alternative rifle. Marcorp 7 is simular in dps with 10m less range

Many thnaks for your input :D

Awesome info there on these weapons :thumbup:
Seems like a good combo what you are using, i am using at this moment a Herman SIR-20/Beast amp as my Taggger with two Eco enhancers and a L EWE frontier but i am looking to buy and test a few other UL weapons as posted in my first post and see how it goes because i don't like the L ones one bit :laugh:
After an hour or so hunt(which isnt much compared to you folks) i only need a few PED's to repair the Herman/Beast amp which i find pretty good :cool:

I will be posting some pics lateron in my old thread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...f-me-having-some-EU-fun&p=3466006#post3466006 of my hunt run with lots of crits on Bots/Mobs :cool:

Ofcourse it is better to use only maxed weapons. But a justifier tier 6 only costs 1500 ped and has over 80m range . I can do a lot of misses and low damage before I reach the price of a sib alternative rifle. Marcorp 7 is simular in dps with 10m less range, but I don't want to fork out over 10k peds for a rifle...

Eco is not everything. I will simply warn you and erza.. to NOT use unmaxed weapons. I will explain why at a later date. Even if you are 3.3dpp when you are unmaxed, you should absolutely not use it.

Eco is not everything. I will simply warn you and erza.. to NOT use unmaxed weapons. I will explain why at a later date. Even if you are 3.3dpp when you are unmaxed, you should absolutely not use it.

thank you :cool::cool:

"Eco is not everything" and "to NOT use unmaxed weapons" :scratch2:
Oke, you say Eco isn't everything and than you say not to use unmaxed weapons :scratch2::confused:

These two above seems to contradict each other so what is it :scratch2:
So don't go Eco since it is not everything but than again don't use unmaxed weapons because they are not Eco :dunno::banghead: :laugh:

The howles s.4, when i check it i stand at 0/10H and 0/10D so that is a no go for me or could i use it as a tagger even if it says 0 of the 10 :scratch2:

The howles s.4, when i check it i stand at 0/10H and 0/10D so that is a no go for me or could i use it as a tagger even if it says 0 of the 10 :scratch2:

Think I was pretty clear.. if you aren't maxed, don't use it.

If you are hell bent on using a cheap weapon, pick up a Piron ul that you can use. It's cheap and at least you won't leak peds.

If you are hell bent on using a cheap weapon, pick up a Piron ul that you can use. It's cheap and at least you won't leak peds.

Umm well... I haven't had one, but telling from the published data at 2.5 dpp or even below they're not much better than a "never" weapon if you're not completely new.

Edit: Just saw your remark above about revealing something later..

Umm well... I haven't had one, but telling from the published data at 2.5 dpp or even below they're not much better than a "never" weapon if you're not completely new.

I would take 2.5dpp maxed over 3.0dpp unmaxed all day.

Last edited:
Think I was pretty clear.. if you aren't maxed, don't use it.

Not hell bend, was just curious about it ;)
It does has some nice range as does the Marber :cool:
That Piron has very bad Eco rating on the compare tool so i see that as PED leak to :laugh:

Yep yep, kinda what i was thinking ;)
I think it boils down to what i am comfortable with and that aslo goes for anyone else ;)
PED leak is everywhere, the second you've deposit it begins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Not hell bend, was just curious about it ;)
It does has some nice range as does the Marber :cool:
That Piron has very bad Eco rating on the compare tool so i see that as PED leak to :laugh:

Eco does not mean ped leak. You can still do well with a low eco weapon, the swings are just bigger. Bankroll plays a more important part the lower eco you go.

Being unmaxed is pure ped leak. There isn't any redemption.. you ultimately are taxing yourself and those peds are going into the pool for others to get.

Nice choice there, i wouldn't so yeh i'm kinda thickheaded :banghead: :laugh:
Well, i intend to use one for the range just to tag the Bots/Mobs so i'll be just fine ;)
And for the finished one, well a 3 tiers or more Justifier/Graves/Herman would be awesome :cool:
My L frontier is almost kaput and there not another one in auction, see that is what i mean with these L ones...when i need one none is there :laugh: so i rather have a UL unmaxed :silly2::laugh:

Btw, looking forward to see what you have to say/share on these weapons :eyecrazy:

Yep yep, kinda what i was thinking ;)
I think it boils down to what i am comfortable with and that aslo goes for anyone else ;)
PED leak is everywhere, the second you've deposit it begins :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Eco does not mean ped leak. You can still do well with a low eco weapon, the swings are just bigger. Bankroll plays a more important part the lower eco you go.

Being unmaxed is pure ped leak. There isn't any redemption.. you ultimately are taxing yourself and those peds are going into the pool for others to get.

You should really go back and watch his video and read his log posts over and over until you grasp what he is writing. He has put an incredible amount of effort into trying to min/max his set up and has graciously shared his journey, research and findings with the rest of the community. There is a lot to be learned here if you have an open mind. In the end, its your ped card, you can do what you want. :)

I was reaching 2.5dpp with my Maddox IV, tier 3 with accuracy enhancers and Beast and skill level in mid-30's (before the upgrade option came, and my enhancers were bought before their mu went skywards). I wouldn't have used this setup for grinding ofc. Not sure what I am missing for the comparison?

Back