Forrest battle number and regeneration

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
So here is how i assume its supposed to work:
You get 8 forrest battles and can purchase additional battles.
The battles regenerate at a speed of 1 battle per hour.
The veterinarian gives you in various update stages additional battles and a faster beast fight regeneration rate.
The regeneration rate reduces the 1hour timer by a set percentage.
You can purchase the total amount of your maximum fight allowance again for diamonds.

Here is what works:
The veterinarian works and reduces the timer correctly for the fights it grants additionally.
Full replenishment of battles for diamonds works.
Increase of total fight number works.

Here is what does not work:
The reduction of the timer does not work for the 8 original battles nor does it work for additionally purchased battles, so when you use more fights from your max allowance then those granted by the veterinarian then it will take alot longer for a single fight to regenerate (several hours for one fight).

Here is what does not work:
The reduction of the timer does not work for the 8 original battles nor does it work for additionally purchased battles, so when you use more fights from your max allowance then those granted by the veterinarian then it will take alot longer for a single fight to regenerate (several hours for one fight).

So are you saying that if you only battle once from full with a vet in place, then the timer of 1 hour IS working?

Quite frankly, however, beta bug testing is supposed to be about finding bugs which happen under certain conditions and thus need a higher number of testers to get the bugs to show up. It is NOT about doing the work a SINGLE tester could do in the SIMPLEST of performance tests!!!

ComPet development is going backwards right now in my opinion. I've seen it in other projects too, but never seen a positive outcome at the end of it all...
I am now downgrading my ComPet deeds to delux toilet paper status but will hold on to them for now. This is a personal opinion - I will still follow progress etc, though.

So are you saying that if you only battle once from full with a vet in place, then the timer of 1 hour IS working?

Yes, with a veterinarian lvl3 you have 25% beast fight regen and 2 additional beast fights, your 1 hour timer gets reduced to 45min and regenerates both fights in 90min total.
If you however perform a third fight (one that doesnt come from veterinarian) then your timer gets screwed up and will take several hours even for the fights given by the vet. The timer starts working properly again once all fights are restored.

Yes, with a veterinarian lvl3 you have 25% beast fight regen and 2 additional beast fights, your 1 hour timer gets reduced to 45min and regenerates both fights in 90min total.
If you however perform a third fight (one that doesnt come from veterinarian) then your timer gets screwed up and will take several hours even for the fights given by the vet. The timer starts working properly again once all fights are restored.

Well, that's actually quite a detailed description there if the timer does return to working properly once all fights are restored and breaks again if you fight more than the two times the vet gives you. At that level of detail you are worthy of super-tester status ;) - I suggest it to MA that they publically reward you, as you really are doing their work for them! :beerchug:

Thanks John, nice find! I´ll make sure its fixed as soon as possible.

Super impressive that we can buy extra pet stalls and buy gold with the diamonds. :yay: :)

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

That's because there are no ped anymore so no playing for cash because of beta.

One can earn diamonds in the game so super awesome to be able to buy stuff with it :) Especially for players like me who do not get close enough to even imagine winning weekly 500 ped :laugh:

#space_flight ~ connecting travelers with space service providers

Back