They take all my money

tribal556

Mature
and then let me down.

I know, you are all smart, you all know "how it work", but none can tell, isn't it weird?
All i see, they take people money, and put them aside.... a few are "winners" (the ones that let everyone to know they are, so it s just free advertising)

And rest ha, they talk about profit, 300$ out, 1500 in , where s the profit (i ask myself) .

Common...

Did anyone force you to deposit? How many guns were held to your head as you entered the payment details?

Well, then you are wrong. Apparently playing it wrong too.

No sympathy from me unless you have logs, explain your setup.. you know.. actually try instead of just blanket nonsensical whining.

it still amazes me why people think that profitable players will post on an public forum how they do it,if you have an profitable setup/mob the moment you post about it more players will do it and destroy your market

and then let me down.

I know, you are all smart, you all know "how it work", but none can tell, isn't it weird?
All i see, they take people money, and put them aside.... a few are "winners" (the ones that let everyone to know they are, so it s just free advertising)

And rest ha, they talk about profit, 300$ out, 1500 in , where s the profit (i ask myself) .

Common...

Once upon a time I had a small coffee shop and then Starbucks open a big shop very close, guess what happened after 2 months?
I wasn't aware of that time when I did open the shop of www.entropialife.com I thought my coffee is very good and it will sell because my mentor told me if you learn how to make good coffee it will sell very fast for some profit.Where is my profit?
Welcome to the Universe.

it still amazes me why people think that profitable players will post on an public forum how they do it,if you have an profitable setup/mob the moment you post about it more players will do it and destroy your market

Information is king.

I've given people some details about a good mining location and then watched the fragile market (1k TT on auction at a time) for the resource crash 3-4% each week for months.

Never again.

To OP: like $5 said, show logs and explain your results or stop whining. No one ever profits TT-wise in the long run. And if you buy big guns with no skills and go hunt TT trash or go mine with big amps for some mega ATH then only you're to blame for you losing.

People do profit. I've done extremely well for myself in EU. Sure I still deposit every now and then to buy boxes and stuff. But I pull out more than I put in. It's called be smart and do your research.

I've given people some details about a good mining location and then watched the fragile market (1k TT on auction at a time) for the resource crash 3-4% each week for months.

Never again.

Throughout my hunting experience trying to find my way, you have no idea how many people purposefully give bad information... or troll you rather than help or calm you down when you are having bad moments. That was my big stumbling block.. the parasites who rather cash in or misdirected you in your bad times rather than help you refocus.

and then let me down.

Common...

There are those that make a "Profit" but they are few and far between. Don't believe the hype some spew.

This is a game.. My aim is to just play within the fund I deposit and if I get "Lucky" and hit a nice Global/Hof, it just extends my fun.

If the fun of the game isn't what you are here for, then your best option is to just leave.

Sell for markup.

Be patient if market is not in your favor today.

Are you efficient with the stuff you are using? If you are not 100% skilled to use a thing it costs more to use.

If you hunt do not heal or wear armor if you want to hunt very cheap. Even cheaper is to sweat the beast first and then kill it.

DO NOT TT your loot that is how you can NEVER win unless you are very lucky.

Once upon a time I had a small coffee shop and then Starbucks open a big shop very close, guess what happened after 2 months?
I wasn't aware of that time when I did open the shop of www.entropialife.com I thought my coffee is very good and it will sell because my mentor told me if you learn how to make good coffee it will sell very fast for some profit.Where is my profit?
Welcome to the Universe.

I opened my coffee shop near Starbucks because I believed I can steal some clients :laugh:
also paying for your HoF's lately but I don't dare to whine

To OP: Depo mean investement. Don't play and depo if you can't affort a loss or follow Yoshii advices (if you are 18 y.o. the next 20 years could you see some profit).

Last edited:
and then let me down.

Common...

Why don't you ask for help instead of complaining like a child?

Have you ever tried to just have fun at a budget you actually can afford to loose in EU.

I always expect every $ deposited in EU as a 100% loss (payment for fun), therefor I stricktly limited my deposits to an amount you can´t high end hunt craft or mine with, but over the years my account became very valuable (expencive items, and nice amount of skills).

Maybe its just your wrong attitute to the game.

EU is not to make fast money, its a game where you mainly should have fun.

Have you ever tried to just have fun at a budget you actually can afford to loose in EU.

I always expect every $ deposited in EU as a 100% loss (payment for fun), therefor I stricktly limited my deposits to an amount you can´t high end hunt craft or mine with, but over the years my account became very valuable (expencive items, and nice amount of skills).

Maybe its just your wrong attitute to the game.

EU is not to make fast money, its a game where you mainly should have fun.

Well said :thumbup:
At this moment i am depositing more than i should but once i have all the crap i need i will stick to an specific amount of PED each month just like everything else in RL ;)
Collecting stuff so i can have good fun by switching weapons in all areas takes in my case the most PED and time that's for sure :laugh:

and then let me down.

Common...

Im sick and tired of ppl getting crucified here on forum for complaining about losing a lot of money. And always a fiew same avatars with their questions about your setup and logs.

Im not uber like these guys but i can tell you what i think. I think that EU is a money drain and MA will take what ever you give them. I also think that these ppl lie setup can make profits. That would make MA a company that is paying ppl to play video game, doesnt that sound stupid when you think about it? You cant profit TT ever but markup (that doesnt exist anymore) is a different story.

I dont need logs, here is how i calculate what MA is taking from me:
1) Throw guns amps and ammo in TT before hunt
2) Throw guns amps and loot in TT after the hunt and difference is what MA took.

No rocket science here and yes lately loot sux for me too.

Over and out, will leave rest of replies to these smart, EU educated, logged and setup "ubers".

Im sick and tired of ppl getting crucified for complaining

You're right. We should all join in on the complaining, because that solves everything.

Or maybe we should lie to him and tell him to keep doing what he's doing and it will get better.

Or maybe we should sympathize with him and turn this into a pity party and all hug each other and cry together.

:lolup:

Sick and tired of lazy gamblers complaining on forum instead of putting away their egos and asking for help from more experienced (and probably more intelligent) players.

If either of you want to quit the game, I have a big ESI for sale :cool:

"insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

... or something like that.

Reactions: DoA
Im sick and tired of ppl getting crucified here on forum for complaining about losing a lot of money. And always a fiew same avatars with their questions about your setup and logs.

Im not uber like these guys but i can tell you what i think. I think that EU is a money drain and MA will take what ever you give them. I also think that these ppl lie setup can make profits. That would make MA a company that is paying ppl to play video game, doesnt that sound stupid when you think about it? You cant profit TT ever but markup (that doesnt exist anymore) is a different story.

2) Throw guns amps and loot in TT after the hunt and difference is what MA took.

Over and out, will leave rest of replies to these smart, EU educated, logged and setup "ubers".

It's been explained many times that almost all profit comes from dealing with other players.

GEar set up is important to minimise your costs. Mining location or mob choice is important to maxmise loot MU.
For crafters, its knowing the market well enough to understand where the demand is and what can be made cost effectively given current resource costs.

Personally, I don't track TT at all (except as in input to mu costs and incomes). My profit comes from what price I can sell stuff for minus what it cost me to make stuff.

Hey tribal556

Sorry to hear you had a bad expirience with eu. When you say 300$ out, i assume you are about to leave and wanted to share your personal impression about EU with us before you go. Thats ok but i can tell you while other people have a simillar expirience as you had, others doing pretty well and enjoy the game. Why is that so ?

Eu is a big sand box where people can do whatever they want to as long its within the game rules and mechanics. It is very easy to burn money away while getting lost inside that big sandbox that offers so many bad economic setups and choices. As someone else already said, the trade terminal value you about to recieve long term will be lower as the money you spend. Markup is pretty down too, which make it even more important to make the best out of it and adjust your habits in order to slow down the ped drain.

Im not sure if you want feedback or just wanted that last vent before leaving. If you want feedback and advice how to perform better you could just ask politely and tell us how you lost these 1200 usd , how long it took you to lose it and on what equipment, skills and activities you spended that money. Maybe we can figure what went so wrong and give guidance how to improve the economic side of your play. Its not like anyone can bring you back that 12k peds you have lost but maybe we can make the ped drain much slower. Its not like we can make a cash making profit mashine out of you but maybe you have a comfort zone on what you are willing to lose each month and we can help you to settle inside this zone. Maybe try to ask yourself also why you didn't asked for help sooner ?

If you going to leave, dont only think of the loss, try to remember the good times you most likely also had and about the value of entertainment. Can't think of anyone who puts in 1500 usd in something he dislike from the first minute. I lose money too in Eu constantly but i value my entertainment against it and figured how much i can spend without feeling bad. I have a blast playing EU because its hard to feel excitment in any other mmo these days. They all became dull and streamlined and sometimes it feels like EU is the last big adventure thats left, something good from the past that isn't yet destroyed because it try to please everyone and everything.

Whatever you going to do from now on, even if you will keep Eu in a bad memory i still wish you a good time and the best for your life.

Its like doing a marathon and having some dude next to you bitch and moan about how sore his legs are the whole time. Its annoying.

When the gap between expectations and results is too big, the disappointment is huge.
IMO, lower your expectations and work on your results.
No one knows 100% how it works.

If you expect 100% 'refund' in short term, then either invest heavily (like an average car) and work your ass off, or, look for something else.

Look how active people that you think proftit are, how much they cycle...

For example, hunting proterons with 1000 PED worth of ammo every day, is going to turn into a big loss. Hunting cornundacaudas for 1000 PED each day, will last you 10 times than proterons, or more, assuming you are using the right gear for each mob. Your expectations will be low in the second example, and you will have better results.

I did ok for many months, I tracked and my return was over 97% but past couple of months it went as low as 92%. Nothing changed in my gear, or my hunting style, mobs, but I am just going through a rough cycle I guess, like all of us have, at some point in the game. It's a matter of perspective, anyway, if 92% is not bad in 1k cycle, 92%, for my budget, and in 160k cycled, is not good. But, I am optimistic better times will come.

Adapting what you do (types of mobs you hunt) with what you have (budget, skills & gear) will not pay out 100%, but, it will last you a lot longer.

Good luck and go kill things :)

Roughly 8-10 years ago it was really easy to profit. Simple dedication was enough. Hunter camping proper mobs was breking even ( even if that was boring ). Mining considered complicated then was glorious easy in comparison to navadays conditions. Crafting without EP everywhere actualy was making sense. Hard to say what happened exactly which broke it all. Probably it was not one thing but stack of MA bad decisions.

Profit looks like this:

TT loot + markup loot = greater than or equal to 90% of TT cost + markup cost.

If you are not getting this then you are losing. There's really no easier way to say it. Some people are okay with losing a bit as the entertainment is well worth the cost, others are not. It really depends on how you view EU. Some view it as an investment platform, and others as an MMO.

Markup is king.. Both in cost and in loot. This should be the first lesson every noob learns.

Its like doing a marathon and having some dude next to you bitch and moan about how sore his legs are the whole time. Its annoying.

I understand that but dont give those fake replies just skip the subject.
Ive seen it so many times their replies are like:
"nooo you must be doing something wrong"
"nooo whats your setup"
"Nooo what are your skills and what are you hunting"

Its like the system is designed to hand out money and he is messing it up and losing, yeah right! Its not true these replies are FAKE, system is designed to take money because MA and PP need to have income and thats normal but depends on how much do they "charge" for their product"

I really hate fake ppl.

"nooo whats your setup"

Its like the system is designed to hand out money and he is messing it up and losing, yeah right! Its not true these replies are FAKE, system is designed to take money because MA and PP need to have income and thats normal but depends on how much do they "charge" for their product"

I really hate fake ppl.

Here's an honest answer:

Steps to possible profit:

1. Buy the best gear.
2. Rent a fapper.
3. Kill things 16 hours a day.

It's THAT easy.

"nooo whats your setup"

Its like the system is designed to hand out money and he is messing it up and losing, yeah right! Its not true these replies are FAKE, system is designed to take money because MA and PP need to have income and thats normal but depends on how much do they "charge" for their product".

MA is a Company.. They are in the Business to make money. That doesn't happen if they are giving money away.

There is no Silver Bullet to making money in this game. There is no Get rich quick scheme. If people try telling you differently, they are just trying to rip you off.

So, let me repeat myself. If you are here just to try and get rich, leave now or become highly disappointed. :wise:

You. Can. Not. Make. Money. From. The. System. Only. From. Other. Players.

It may be annoying but it might distract you from the diarea running down your own legs.

MA is a Company.. They are in the Business to make money. That doesn't happen if they are giving money away.

There is no Silver Bullet to making money in this game. There is no Get rich quick scheme. If people try telling you differently, they are just trying to rip you off.

So, let me repeat myself. If you are here just to try and get rich, leave now or become highly disappointed. :wise:

Exactly. And i didnt start this thread was just sick of these same answers from same ppl.

Back