The Eomon Migration has Begun

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Mighty Eomons are back on Planet Calypso! Calypso's majestic giants are once again migrating over the plains of Eudoria – This is the seasons ultimate hunting challenge!
Follow the Backstory and find out more about additional Bonus Missions at the Eomon 2016 Migration page.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
Eomons! :yay:

but that link
"Not Found

The requested URL /events/eomon-migration/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Eomons! :yay:

but that link
"Not Found

The requested URL /events/eomon-migration/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

The Bertha Bot link was mistakenly pointing to planetcalypsoforum.com instead of planetcalypso.com. Fixed now, thanks for reporting!

<Moderator removed quote of deleted post>
-----------------------------
Longtooth small: West of Minopolis (probably south of Ithaca too)
Longtooth big: East of Cape Corinth

Eomon small: North of Nymphtown
Eomon big: dunno (probably between nymph and minopolis)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
And the culmination of everything? Piece of shit limited amps we get as our reward for getting !!!!! by this event! Great fun you fools.
Closing soc, withdrawing, and never looking back.

Unless you were abusing ELM waves you should have gone in expecting to lose money. Without that you are either gambling on UL item drops or blood samples. Either way still a gamble.

With all the thousands of blood samples that got pushed out in loot did anyone really think they would be worth big money?

Is it my ignorance as to not knowing location or is the new Silver Longtooth mission still not active? I have visited the mission broker at Cape Corinth and the Iron Mission terminal and have yet to find either the new Longtooth or the Eomon missions.

Que

Stats on amps pls

I thought it was Mind Force Amps this year. Hahahaha, another MA fail. I'm sure glad I sold all my blood samples last year. I was almost tricked into keeping them. :lolup:

Is it my ignorance as to not knowing location or is the new Silver Longtooth mission still not active? I have visited the mission broker at Cape Corinth and the Iron Mission terminal and have yet to find either the new Longtooth or the Eomon missions.

Que

The Silver Longtooth mission has now been enabled.

Meant dpp... too short

i think we shoudl have sold the D+E for the bit markup they had,i dont think these amps will be extremely eco :p

i think we shoudl have sold the D+E for the bit markup they had,i dont think these amps will be extremely eco :p

I am tremendously disappointed that these are not MF amps and that they are also L amps to boot. Hardly worth the bother.

Anyone know the location for the new missions for Eomon and Longtooth? I have heard mino for LT but don't know Eomon...

No old Fred or ancient LT this year yet again?

Why did MA stop with that? They had it for one season and then its history.

Cheers

and trades of abcde to L amps not work too.

npc say -> i cant do anything more for u.

Aaaah nice, now I can work on my mission. :wtg:

Funny though as I missed this thread coming back online after dinner.
Went for a hunt to Proteron for my mission, when this hit on the first one.
Proteron Young 826ped, only then when I looked at the global chat to check the size,
I noticed the Eomon and Longtooth globals. :laugh:

Bye

Cheers

Please, can you tell me where is Exarosaur Elite (lvls 19, 20, 21) ??

Bye

Cheers

Stalkers were NE of Nymph. East of the Youngs spawn. Can anyone tell me where there is a spawn of Eomon Old?

Stalkers were NE of Nymph. East of the Youngs spawn. Can anyone tell me where there is a spawn of Eomon Old?

South of mino for Olds and matures

There are Mulmun Clan Warlords spawning to the east of the Eomon spawn that is north of Nymphtown.

How about the announced eomon silver mission

Got some energy amps and fruit tested them so nobody else has to waste their peds :laugh:

Info is in wiki, 4.416 dam/pec but at the insane markup every can now feel happy about TTing their dna

Alpha amp costs 6ped of DNA and it's a 1 ped amp, that's 600% markup

Beta amp costs 156ped of dna and it's a 2ped amp, that's 7800% markup :eyecrazy:

Only possible reason to get these is if there's an upgrade mission in future, and now I've taken them off full TT I can't even do that :(

Back