The Eomon Migration has Begun

Got some energy amps and fruit tested them so nobody else has to waste their peds :laugh:

Info is in wiki, 4.416 dam/pec but at the insane markup every can now feel happy about TTing their dna

Alpha amp costs 6ped of DNA and it's a 1 ped amp, that's 600% markup

Beta amp costs 156ped of dna and it's a 2ped amp, that's 7800% markup :eyecrazy:

Only possible reason to get these is if there's an upgrade mission in future, and now I've taken them off full TT I can't even do that :(

maybe it is a mistake, alpha amp lasts 250 shots ?

if i shoot ~100 shot per minute , so it last me 2.5 minutes :))

so in conludion :

alfa amp lasts 2.5 minutes and i waste 6 ped.
beta amp lasts 5 mintues and i waste 158 ped in 5 mintues :)

i dont think it is scam, jsut mistake somewhere.

and trades of abcde to L amps not work too.

npc say -> i cant do anything more for u.

Got some energy amps and fruit tested them so nobody else has to waste their peds :laugh:

Info is in wiki, 4.416 dam/pec but at the insane markup every can now feel happy about TTing their dna

Beta amp costs 156ped of dna and it's a 2ped amp, that's 7800% markup :eyecrazy:

Only possible reason to get these is if there's an upgrade mission in future, and now I've taken them off full TT I can't even do that :(

Guess no migra for me this year

maybe it is a mistake, alpha amp lasts 250 shots ?

if i shoot ~100 shot per minute , so it last me 2.5 minutes :))

Yeah... what were they thinking. 277 shots, they're effectively useless?

Why introduce another source of weapon amp (we already have looted, crafted, and daily tokens) when we could have had unL MF amps :confused::confused:

lol, so give actual tt and get back lass tt limited. what a move.

What the hell... how???

Thanks slither, and sorry for your 162 wasted PEDs :(

I probably should have checked the TT in mission broker before turning in, but I wanted to test the decay so never thought to do it.

I've sent a support, so hopefully they'll sort it out. But tbh, I think this is the kind of BS that MA thinks is acceptable these days. They see ELM weapons selling for big markup and want a slice of the action, they probably meant to put the decay at 0.035 and not 0.350 but even then it's a ripoff.

I probably should have checked the TT in mission broker before turning in, but I wanted to test the decay so never thought to do it.

I've sent a support, so hopefully they'll sort it out. But tbh, I think this is the kind of BS that MA thinks is acceptable these days. They see ELM weapons selling for big markup and want a slice of the action, they probably meant to put the decay at 0.035 and not 0.350 but even then it's a ripoff.

Yes, MU coming from the public demand or not! If you make it technically by default you are ignorance, insane or an amateur!!!!!

rdi_amp_energy_alpha.jpg

rdi_amp_energy_beta.jpg

rdi_amp_binary.jpg

Last edited:
Taco also tested the BLP and it is also terrible.

158ped for a 2ped item and decayed 15% on a single eomon young

I can't believe the amps have less TT than the samples used to make them.

Makes no sense, time to TT those samples.

I can't believe the amps have less TT than the samples used to make them.

Makes no sense, time to TT those samples.

Don't do it... MA will correct this absurdity somehow...

Maybe :rolleyes:

Don't do it... MA will correct this absurdity somehow...

Maybe :rolleyes:

What if they become un-TTable... If I remember correctly they were designed this way at start, but for some reason you still get the TT when selling them.

I don't know man... but they better do something.

Yes, MU coming from the public demand or not! If you make it technically by default you are ignorance, insane or an amateur!!!!!

I've paid a lot more than this for knowledge in the past, and I'm doing ok thanks :D

Even if I had checked the TT I'd have still got them in order to test them. Knowledge = Power = Peds, it's the amateurs who don't know this :wise:

Last edited:

I've paid a lot more than this for knowledge in the past, and I'm doing ok thanks :D

Even if I had checked the TT I'd have still got them in order to test them. Knowledge = Power = Peds, it's the amateurs who don't know this :wise:

My comment it was about MA not you ofc :)

maybe the amps were meant to be unlimited ?

the reward was supposed to be some new powerfull mindforce items according to the eomon comic lol. good one ma :D

thanks MA :)

The RDI Blood Sample missions have been temporarily disabled due to incorrect decay parameters on the reward items. This issue will be corrected in the patch scheduled for early next week. Any colonists who received faulty RDI amplifiers will be compensated with new amplifiers after the patch. Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Originally Posted Here

the reward was supposed to be some new powerfull mindforce items according to the eomon comic lol. good one ma :D

And by that apparently they meant a new iron reward giving some MF skills. Awesome....clearly tons of work was put into new content for this migration. See ya all out there donating your peds. I mean shooting eomons!:rolleyes:

And by that apparently they meant a new iron reward giving some MF skills. Awesome....clearly tons of work was put into new content for this migration. See ya all out there donating your peds. I mean shooting eomons!:rolleyes:

i agree that rewards on eomon mission is worse than Long tooths.

i agree that rewards on eomon mission is worse than Long tooths.

Absolutely...considering Mindforce is still basically well....junk for the most part

I think the Eomon looks like a turtle that had its shell ripped off.

My son saw it and said, "Is that the butt?"

I liked them better with the shell

How long has that been gone now?

is there a mulmun hunter or lower spawn?

Anyone know where these Longtooth Adolescent are spawning? :scratch2:

Anyone know where these Longtooth Adolescent are spawning? :scratch2:

If you mean the young ones, West of Minopolis but are sparse between mature and old

Mulmun Clan Warlords were near Nymphtown.
Mulmun Hunters were just East/NorthEast of Cape Corinth.

There seems to be some random Feffoid Elites around too, but I haven't found a regular spawn.

Also, if you go south from Livas to find the Longtooth, they are in a nice valley that you can follow east then north to find groups of various maturities including the occasional matriarch and patriarch.

Back