Question: Will there be an account wipe after beta ends?

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
I don't think we've yet had an answer to this very important question.

The e-mail I received today states: "Accounts will no longer be wiped when a new Beta version is released so from now on your efforts in managing your Village and Pets really counts".

That seems to suggest that accounts might, or will, be wiped after the beta ends and the game goes gold.

If you expect people to buy PEDs and put time and effort into developing their pets and village, we need to know if this is the case.

I don't think we've yet had an answer to this very important question.

The e-mail I received today states: "Accounts will no longer be wiped when a new Beta version is released so from now on your efforts in managing your Village and Pets really counts".

That seems to suggest that accounts might, or will, be wiped after the beta ends and the game goes gold.

If you expect people to buy PEDs and put time and effort into developing their pets and village, we need to know if this is the case.

It looks like wipes are over. It states there will be no more wipes. If the compet shop is enabled there can be no more wipes. How would you feel if you invested real money and have them do a wipe? That would be money down the toilet and a very pissed off person.

My question is, when do the beta testers that really did things and reported bugs and offered feedback get our stuff? Seems like you are only worried about the season winners (win traders for the most part) getting their rewards.

How would you feel if you invested real money and have them do a wipe? That would be money down the toilet and a very pissed off person.

Exactly why I'm asking :)

But I've not seen anywhere where it says there won't be a wipe after beta, only that there will be no more wipes during the rest of beta.

Good question Oleg, also did you guys start this season with 0 ped instead of 100 as per usual?

Good question Oleg, also did you guys start this season with 0 ped instead of 100 as per usual?

Zero PED, Zero battle packs, zero quests. Quests started slowly being added as they are on a timer. Still waiting on my peds and battle packs because I have beenbeta testing the crap out of the game. lol

Speedy progress

When attempted to Raid ... saw smb with lvl 9 pet = ~ 24 h after new start already lvl 9 .. impressive progress + Faced glitch= Bug

I managed to get only to LVL3 .... by using all resources available

And of course nobody to fight in Arena ...

Resnis

When attempted to Raid ... saw smb with lvl 9 pet = ~ 24 h after new start already lvl 9 .. impressive progress + Faced glitch= Bug

I managed to get only to LVL3 .... by using all resources available

And of course nobody to fight in Arena ...

Resnis
Just saw a lvl 12 pet...a creature I've never seen before... :)

Zero PED, Zero battle packs, zero quests. Quests started slowly being added as they are on a timer. Still waiting on my peds and battle packs because I have beenbeta testing the crap out of the game. lol
Same here, well perhaps not as hard as you though, still been around playing since the very beginning :)

What....Beta..I have been here in 10 years and it still Beta.:):):)

[...]

Seems like you are only worried about the season winners (win traders for the most part) getting their rewards.
I Really hope they've this one sorted by now, I've a hard time finding arena battles yet some ppl have hundreds of arena victories??:scratch2:

... I've a hard time finding arena battles yet some ppl have hundreds of arena victories??:scratch2:

It's the equivalent of 2 people meeting in No Man's (UK television channel company). Of course, I expect some people have been helping things along by 'planting' ready opponents 'cough'!

However, it was suggested that MA need to narrow down the search to make found fights more even, so with very few players we can not expect to find many fights by chance. I'm not one to complain of the consequencies of MA actually acting on suggestions - we just need more people playing. Maybe MA can organise some fight times, or we do it ourselves by looking for fights on the hour, for example...

The deposit system is working so some pets are advancing quite quickly.

I think currently MA is really trying to limit arena fights to pets of same level.
This should work well probably when there are more players, but it is only first day really of open beta.

I saw a level 9 today, less than 18 hours after start :)

Just saw a lvl 12 pet...a creature I've never seen before... :)

was this the pet you saw ...
venomander_orig.jpg

i got that on my 2nd forrest battle

Last edited:
There will be no more account wipes. We are working on sorting out the PEDs for beta tester and season winners as soon as possible, most likely next week.

There will be no more account wipes. We are working on sorting out the PEDs for beta tester and season winners as soon as possible, most likely next week.

Great, thanks for the definitive answer.

What....Beta..I have been here in 10 years and it still Beta.:):):)

Compet game is only a few months old. So no, you have not played that for 10 years.

Back