Question: Okay, so when do we get our 100 PED

Lower Bane

Provider
I'd like to know when we get our 100 PED for all the time and effort that we spent beta testing? I have beta tested several games and you always got something for all one did.

Even if it is still in open beta, when there are to be no more wipes is generally when a beta tester got compensated. :p

PED isn't used yet so no point in giving it yet.

PED isn't used yet so no point in giving it yet.

It is used but in order to use it you would need to have either the android build downloaded from our website or the PC build, google play does not allow PED usage.

It is used but in order to use it you would need to have either the android build downloaded from our website or the PC build, google play does not allow PED usage.

When you say Google Play doesn't allow PED usage is that just because the game is in testing or is that a permanent decision? I know there is a similar problem for the Apple version and just hope that it doesn't end up being a permanent decision because there won't be any workaround for us iPhone/iPad users as you have for the android version. I am just very conscious of the fact that we are 3 years down the line for the EU version of an iPhone app and we still aren't there; I'm pretty sure by now we aren't going to get one.

Taking that one step further, without Google Play and at the moment iTunes/App Store for Apple just how do you intend to let the rest of the world know that this game is out there, let alone in open beta. Just how is it going to be advertised without the two biggest App stores out there? I know that this game is browser based too but I don't see how you are going to reach the levels of testers you would like to for the open test or players for when it goes live.

The app such as it's designed wouldn't be allowed on Google Play unless PEDs were disabled. Now with regards to iOS the case is quite different, we aim to have a version ready for it later this year, with PEDs. This ensures that ComPet will maintain a presence on both Google Play and the App Store.

The app such as it's designed wouldn't be allowed on Google Play unless PEDs were disabled. Now with regards to iOS the case is quite different, we aim to have a version ready for it later this year, with PEDs. This ensures that ComPet will maintain a presence on both Google Play and the App Store.

You should make a fully functional, deposit free (but quite short) demo and put it up on google play. Would that be legal?

Thanks for the reply Kim :) I am looking forward to having an iPhone version in the future as I would like the game to be mobile and not just browser based for me as that limits me to my pc when I am at home.

Back