Glory Free Eco through Ring Times over soon

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
I guess everyone noticed the significantly increased drop rate of Rings (especially imp ares) lately.
Guess that means that we are getting Ring decay fairly soon as there would be no need to flood market with low rings otherwise. get price low so that many people get some and then let em decay for free continuos profit for MA through decay.

Yeah, but you had to know it was going to happen like that. What I'm wondering though is will decay be the same across the board? (For all rings) Or will it vary depending on the ring/what buffs the rings give? If it's the same I expect the Perfected and Augmented rings to jump in price and the others to significantly devalue (possibly even be worthless), that is not counting rings like Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Unique, etc,.

i guess the better the ring the higher the decay... its pretty much like that with everything there is. so perfected ares price will drop from 50k to 5k :D

I reckon they won't introduce decay as the outrage would exceed possible benefits.

Instead we'll probably see adj-imp-mod-aug-perf scale expanded by few notches - ideal? flawless? supernatural? utopian? over 9000?

Also, the new Platinum Starter Pack will include Beginner's Ring to get OJs hooked.

OK, I'll now stop giving them ideas. :D

probably add decay alongside ring decay deeds

OR its an act of balance to even out the playingfield since the buffs started stacking, raising the bottomlevel sort of :)

How can OP find the constant negative energy??

//ALZ

Or they just adjust rings' droprate according to the popularity of the boxes - as the sales of the boxes go down, more rings go into the pool to hike it up.

OR it's Migration, more ppl ingame and each of them deposits more than usual? ;)
MA should have lowered the rings droprate to keep it on the same level overall. Apparently they didn't change, and the result is what it supposed to be - more rings... :smoke:

Well to be quite honest, with the first rings introduced there was the disclaimer that while they don't decay now, they may well do in the future. So anyone investing in rings heavily will (or should) be aware of this.

As long as the decay doesn't negate the eco improvement, then it's not a massive issue anyway.

ma already said they will probably introduce decay on rings, but did not specify how/when. let's discuss the results when / if it happens?
your (subjective?) observations of one type of ring dropping more often (how about grinding boxes more because of the summer ring?) means that decay will be introduced soon? nice, Sherlock. next piece on how extreme flatulence has made the climate change worse anyone?

ma already said they will probably introduce decay on rings, but did not specify how/when. let's discuss the results when / if it happens?
your (subjective?) observations of one type of ring dropping more often (how about grinding boxes more because of the summer ring?) means that decay will be introduced soon? nice, Sherlock. next piece on how extreme flatulence has made the climate change worse anyone?

A man after my own heart

Reactions: San
Agreed with you, except the rings state they MAY get decay, not will.

That's the same as "You may die if you drink poison". It's almost certain but I guess it might not happen ;)

I guess everyone noticed the significantly increased drop rate of Rings (especially imp ares) lately.
Guess that means that we are getting Ring decay fairly soon as there would be no need to flood market with low rings otherwise. get price low so that many people get some and then let em decay for free continuos profit for MA through decay.

I have noticed. Well done Me really Never. Good catch. :wtg:

first of all if people would grind summer boxes for summer ring and / or for ammo due to ELM then there would be an overall increase through all different rings resulting in more High-End and medium-end rings on a similar pattern. and why havent there been a flood of imp ares at the increased boxes sales during halloween, xmas or easter period? this is not the case though, so there had to be changes in the drop rate.
and second is: climate change does get worse due to cows, thats why they catch cow farts in balloons in argentina to use the big amount of methane in a better way. so ye. you are right.

Last edited:
i guess the better the ring the higher the decay... its pretty much like that with everything there is. so perfected ares price will drop from 50k to 5k :D

Hope so, then I can afford to buy one :D

they get quiet enought proffit from box , so i doubt they want people stop buying boxes, and they will if no point to buy rings any more.

they get quiet enought proffit from box , so i doubt they want people stop buying boxes, and they will if no point to buy rings any more.

well even when the average ring would be worth 50 ped and the "ultra rare" ones are worth 5k peds people would gamble on the boxes...

well even when the average ring would be worth 50 ped and the "ultra rare" ones are worth 5k peds people would gamble on the boxes...

i would not, so i think not only me , considering that , box buying should decrease, and taht can be more damage than ring decay.

Ring decay will most likely work like clothes decay. It will only decay a small amount when equipped or unequipped.

Ring decay will most likely work like clothes decay. It will only decay a small amount when equipped or unequipped.

It's already working in that manner now, decaying 2 pecs upon equip.

It will likely be time-based deterioration as described in the info tab of any ring

"Deterioration while equipped"

It is quite a big decision for MA so at this point I'd say it could easily go either way.

If they do implement it I doubt it will be so ridiculous that rings become worthless. Will probably be something insignificant like 0.05 PED / hr or something... just to give them that little extra profit boost.

Just my guess...

I'm guessing the decay will be around the same (or higher) cost/hr as stables are, otherwise the stables will be pounded even more

It will likely be time-based deterioration as described in the info tab of any ring

"Deterioration while equipped"

It is quite a big decision for MA so at this point I'd say it could easily go either way.

If they do implement it I doubt it will be so ridiculous that rings become worthless. Will probably be something insignificant like 0.05 PED / hr or something... just to give them that little extra profit boost.

Just my guess...
Probably will just copy/paste the oil usage per minute algorithm from the vehicle system or something similar... oil decay happens when vehicle is spawned... not sitting in inventory.

sorry should have said one person's flatulence (was a lame attempt to refer also to the creation of this and alike threads). I am very well aware the methane on global scale is one of the factors.
next piece on how extreme flatulence has made the climate change worse anyone?

Back