Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
What is going on with support times?

9-6-2016 No response
11-5-2016 No response bumped 1 time
2-12-2014 No response bumped 12 times

Did everyone at support get fired or is it just me?

The last minor bug I reported was fixed in ~two months. Another two months later, I got an "apologies but this should already be fixed" reply.

It's slow but it works. (The above happened in Dec-2015 - Apr-2016, however)

Something is up..

Made a support case a few days ago and under "Updated" the time/date keep changing. This usually means that they responded to the case... but never got a response.

So I wonder what exactly are they "Updating" on my case?

Something is up..

Made a support case a few days ago and under "Updated" the time/date keep changing. This usually means that they responded to the case... but never got a response.

From what I've seen in similar systems - assigning to a different queue, changing priority from 'low' to 'after the zombie apocalypse', attaching comments not visible to you - just to name a few possibilities.

From what I've seen in similar systems - assigning to a different queue, changing priority from 'low' to 'after the zombie apocalypse', attaching comments not visible to you - just to name a few possibilities.

Yah that's what I figured, but this has never happened to me before.

In the past every time that was updated there was always a response waiting for me.

Something is up..

It means they checked your support but ignored you since it was meaningless :p

Idk otherwise ^^

It means they checked your support but ignored you since it was meaningless :p

Idk otherwise ^^

In these cases they usually just close it out don't they?

It's still open.

Have some older ones, some did get the first copy & paste response, then when updating the case, no replies for months. I tried bumping it 1 or 2 times.

some never had a reply, not yet atleast :)

There's priorities, like - problems with depositing is the highest priority and gets solved asap. That's always a good way to test if there's somebody on the other end of the line. Have used this method in several games, not just EU.

Atm this method gives response time 3+ days, meaning the support is offline. Everyone went to vacation, and the last guy standing got fired. Just guessing... :tongue2:

I have three open cases without responses...
I was going to ask Ludvig about a response to this and ask him some questions, but couldn't be bothered.
But will do that here now:

* Am I down prioritised cause I'm not a Calypso native?

* Could you please add an option to specify which planet the support case relates to?
(very important depending on how you answer the previous question)

Swedes are generous for summer vacation days. This happens every summer and every summer someone complains about 5-day+ support times..

Just relax.

So many tin foil hat conspiracies.

All my support cases have gotten answered pretty fast. Only ones that didn't are ones that had or would have a complicated answer or one requiring additional analysis.

Sometimes it's best to open a new one in a different category (but legit one). It's possible some categories may or may not be monitored.

Our support case tool here at corporate once had a problem where new tickets would get missed if it was not picked up immediately because all the new ones pushed it out of view. Because of the volume of tickets and support case, it would never get back into view. It was later changed, at my demand, to be first in first out instead of first in last out.

9-6-2016 No response

Hi there is this guy killahbee saying on pcf it takes you long time to respond. Idk where he is getting that you always respond quickly to me?

2016-07-05 19:07 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Stefan,
we have our priorities in replying to support cases. You are our valued customer and your cases get resolved ASAP.

Now about killahbee, screw him. He asks way too many questions.

Thank you for contacting us.

Kind Regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe support

Swedes are generous for summer vacation days. This happens every summer and every summer someone complains about 5-day+ support times..

Just relax.

This has nothing to do with vacation.

* On 2016-05-12 18:00:11 you wrote:
* On 2016-06-08 17:42:40 you wrote:
* On 2016-06-19 09:16:15 you wrote:

All of which had no responses...

Hi Stefan,
we have our priorities in replying to support cases. You are our valued customer and your cases get resolved ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Epic! Seems authentic! :laugh:

On a serious note, I make very few support cases. When I do I always try to describe problem as short as possible and give all the related facts. Usually the response has been fast, fastest response was less than 2 hours, longest about 2 weeks. None of those were related to deposits.

Now, if a company does not care if it's customers can bring them money or not it says something. If even the initial human response is missing (a la: "We don't have information about this problem but it has been forwarded to somebody somebody and we'll let you know as soon as we know more").
If it's a problem with deposits and there's no reaction whatsoever for several days it says pretty conclusively the service is down atm. If I had a tinfoil hat I'd put it on and invent some cool theory why but, alas, I've misplaced it. :(

Hi Stefan,

Kind Regards,
hahahahaha :lolup::lolup:

No way they are taking a vacation thát long

I go back to my comment about some categories either not monitored or the support cases have moved out of view. Try creating a new one and worse case, someone try to get Ludvig to look at this thread

i was told by support that there are different teams for handling the different support ticket categories. better choose your category wisely! :wise:

i was told by support that there are different teams for handling the different support ticket categories. better choose your category wisely! :wise:

Choose problem with gold card. Number #1 priority, they dont want to loose out on profit for long ^^

I've had all my support cases answered within a week. Maybe its because I dont bother them with stupid stuff :ahh::laugh: j/k or am I? ;)

Something is up..

This EXACT same thing happened to me with a support case almost a month ago and has STILL had no further communication from MA's side, I bumped it once and have STILL heard nothing back.

9-6-2016 No response

Ask for increasing your deposit limit. It will be answered immediately.

Ask for increasing your deposit limit. It will be answered immediately.
Yeah it worked when we still had support. Tried something similar but it's like poking a corpse with a stick - if u expect it to jump up and start walking u might be too optimistic. It's more likely it just lies there and smells bad.... :laugh:

First person who manages to get any response from the support, please let us know by posting in this thread!

Yeah it worked when we still had support. Tried something similar but it's like poking a corpse with a stick - if u expect it to jump up and start walking u might be too optimistic. It's more likely it just lies there and smells bad.... :laugh:

First person who manages to get any response from the support, please let us know by posting in this thread!

In the good tradition that I was always used with, my last ticket (from two days ago) was answered in the very same day (8 hours waiting time). :)

I have about 12 tickets made so far (in a seven months period) and I *NEVER* had to wait more than one working day to get my reply; if it takes longer is probably because it needs further investigation or because you used the wrong tone (acting like a demanding a$$hole) in your ticket.

BW1lp6n.png

In the good tradition that I was always used with, my last ticket (from two days ago) was answered in the very same day (8 hours waiting time). :)

I have about 12 tickets made so far (in a seven months period) and I *NEVER* had to wait more than one working day to get my reply; if it takes longer is probably because it needs further investigation or because you used the wrong tone (acting like a demanding a$$hole) in your ticket.
Thanx!
Looks like it's time to repost my ticket.
(and no, I was polite, I didn't use any tone in my ticket at all, just the facts about the problem, nothing else).

* On 2016-05-12 18:00:11 you wrote:
* On 2016-06-08 17:42:40 you wrote:
* On 2016-06-19 09:16:15 you wrote:

All of which had no responses...

Just reporting back that all my support cases are now closed :)

Looks like I'm in the que as well guys..............logged a ticket on the 6th August and not had a reply yet. :-(

Looks like I'm in the que as well guys..............logged a ticket on the 6th August and not had a reply yet. :-(

Hang in there Larry your support ticket so new it's still dust free!!

And remember that old saying:
workingonsupportticket.jpg

Oh!
Sorry... that appears to be the wrong image. :scratch2:
I must remember to replace it as soon as I find the correct one.

Back