Migration Weapons Drops

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
Ok so I have been hard at the LT's since migration started and I was interested in what weapons people had looted from the LT's. So far I have had 4 x Wildmans Fury (all below half TT) - these dropped in one 20 minute period on Friday. I also had 2 x Igni 1010 - each about 70% TT - then on Sunday 2 x Isis Project Zero 4 (1 full TT and 1 half TT). Yesterday I looted a level 35 (L) knife (70% TT) - sorry could not remember the name.

So not too shabby and I am maxed on the Project Zero 4's and the Fury's are good for the LT young with a beast amp.

My soc mate reported looting an E.L.M. weapon but so far I have had none.

I am just interested in what others have looted from the LT's so far.

Incidentally the weapons do arrive in waves - seems to be over a 20 minute period but I can't ascertain a pattern to the waves, I hunted about 8 hours Sat and Sun - but Saturday I did not loot any weapons at all.

moondog

Plenty of L1010, some Wildman's Fury, Skildek Decimator, Zero-Four. No ELM so far.

I've had a couple elms but they drop pretty sparsely. Honestly, it should be that way with all that are currently in circulation and those being stored. It is simple resource caps.

What I have a problem with (a major one in fact) is mobs with very large loot holes. It is completely unnecessary if does with proper balancing. It doesn't stimulate cycling. People take breaks or go to other mobs (like me).

I've had a couple elms but they drop pretty sparsely. Honestly, it should be that way with all that are currently in circulation and those being stored. It is simple resource caps.

What I have a problem with (a major one in fact) is mobs with very large loot holes. It is completely unnecessary if does with proper balancing. It doesn't stimulate cycling. People take breaks or go to other mobs (like me).

Agreed - as much as I love Migration - the loot on Saturday was appalling, I did try to push through it but after 4 hours or so it becomes demoralising so I to switched mobs.

I also agree that there has been an excess of E.L.M. weapons in circulation over the last few years. I think with the addition of the daily mission weapons there is invariably a glut of E.L.M. weapons available. I should not really complain, I remember 3 years ago posting on this forumn that I often found it hard to find a weapon at my level - that is never the case now and I always seem to have too many. I like the changed drops, nice to have some different weapons floating about the community, perhaps we will see an increase in the value of the old E.L.M. weapons now.

Think it will get better in a few weeks... system could just be slowly adjusting to the entire universe suddenly hunting huge mobs

Think it will get better in a few weeks... system could just be slowly adjusting to the entire universe suddenly hunting huge mobs

Maybe.. they might have not turned on the loot. It was like that last year. However, I don't see it being the case this year.

Somewhere deep down, I feel like we might see a 6 digit hunting loot if this persists.

my migration weapon drops:

- zero-four (2)
- l1010 (4)
- wildman's fury (1)
- kallous 6 (1)
- 3 e.l.m weapons

thats 1780 LT so far.. cannot say how that compares to the last years since i never had time during summer..

Ok so I have been hard at the LT's since migration started and I was interested in what weapons people had looted from the LT's. So far I have had 4 x Wildmans Fury (all below half TT) - these dropped in one 20 minute period on Friday. I also had 2 x Igni 1010 - each about 70% TT - then on Sunday 2 x Isis Project Zero 4 (1 full TT and 1 half TT). Yesterday I looted a level 35 (L) knife (70% TT) - sorry could not remember the name.

So not too shabby and I am maxed on the Project Zero 4's and the Fury's are good for the LT young with a beast amp.

My soc mate reported looting an E.L.M. weapon but so far I have had none.

I am just interested in what others have looted from the LT's so far.

Incidentally the weapons do arrive in waves - seems to be over a 20 minute period but I can't ascertain a pattern to the waves, I hunted about 8 hours Sat and Sun - but Saturday I did not loot any weapons at all.

moondog

TT is really only determined by the hof/global size, and therefore by the mob hp size.

Looks like they've introduced more regular (L) weapons and less ELMs however, which is a good thing.

I finally did my 50 LT mission. Got an Igni L1010 too, my only global.

Actually, I like it the way loot is now compared to last year. Then I had two weeks of good loot and that was it, and it wasn't only me, others reported the same. The way it is now is a bit tricky but I get used to it. When I hit a poor run on Longtooth, I go work on my rextelum or proteron missions. Of course I don't know, but I have the feeling Minark did it on purpose, lessen de number of hunters at the same time, lowering the lag.

Oops, on topic: I have so far looted the same weapons from Longtooth as reported by others. ;)

Nope, the answer is more simple -> the guy who sitting there with duty to turn the weapons loot switch "on and off", sneek out and went a weekend outing with girlfriend :laugh:

Oddly enough, on Saturday, I scored over 6 globals on low-mat LTs--the best I've ever done in my 10+ year love-hate affair with this game:cool::laugh::wtg:--for a total of 600+ PED. Got a couple of 1010's at almost full TT (I TT these), a couple of Zero-4s (TT food as well) and a Decimator (beyond my skill range so I put it in AU) but, all in all, I'm pretty happy with the results as my returns (finally) come very close to matching my initial investment.

Saw this global just now

[Globals]: Cici Coci Hunter is the first colonist to discover Dominax Original Moccasin E.L.M. Edition (L) Blueprint (L)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

The thought of ELM whips is an interesting development

Got Soul mkII and Enblade-6 ELMs today, so maybe people finally started to grind away their stashes :)

I was really surprised to see eomon dropping a shopkeeper for someone, I didn't see that in their loot table, those have decent mu compared to the flood of weapons worth 4 ped and blood sample A's I seem to get. :rolleyes:

Back