fix select target

Hope it brings the Longtooth Wave @ Argus :wtg:

Am I dreaming?

holy fu*king shit

edit:
ludvig_god.jpg

View image in gallery

Last edited:
The release will contain a fix for the "Select Target" issue.

Thank You!

Must spread rep bla bla bla ....

I have a lot of love for you my dear Ludvig :)

Haha omg thats unexpected news. I <3 Ludvig

Bigger boorums penises????

Any additional plot content? More stuff to build? Isle of Troy redesign?

Btw, this method of letting people guess at what is in the build, then slowly releasing info if it is to the public, is ingenious. Never seen it before.

Ludvig, do this with every release/patch notes it's amazing.

Thank You!

Must spread rep bla bla bla ....

I have a lot of love for you my dear Ludvig :)

Haha omg thats unexpected news. I <3 Ludvig

It is interesting that he is getting the cred for this :)
Although he should get the most for taking care of the communication and he is more than likely the one making our voices heard!

Well, that sure sounds like good news for some people! Let's hope it works... which basically prompts me to ask what else remains wrong about pvp, but I still want to mark this up as a postive step!

Divine Intervention chip kind of killed the one shot, slow reload pvp weapons.

Aaaw fuck, forgot about that one!
But yea, now I really really need to get one of those... Finally a 50% chance of me surviving one of those!
It is always hard to decide what side you want to be on, what path you want to take up the PvP ladder...
I will always remain an underdog though, that is for sure!

Finally fixing it!

Will it be a real fix? Cuz only reason I see it exist now is cuz there is so much damn lag in the game...

Finally fixing it!

Will it be a real fix? Cuz only reason I see it exist now is cuz there is so much damn lag in the game...

you better pratcise your aim :D
last time i was at ring months ago you'd use the "refresh button" a whole lot :laugh:

Fun times ahead, i might go back to the rig to see whats up

Aaaw fuck, forgot about that one!
But yea, now I really really need to get one of those... Finally a 50% chance of me surviving one of those!
It is always hard to decide what side you want to be on, what path you want to take up the PvP ladder...
I will always remain an underdog though, that is for sure!

I have one for sale :p

I don't mean to rain on the parade but, isn't releasing patch info before the patch against the Mindark code? Blah blah don't want to influence speculation blah blah?

I have one for sale :p

I don't mean to rain on the parade but, isn't releasing patch info before the patch against the Mindark code? Blah blah don't want to influence speculation blah blah?

Small information releases which have zero economic impact have been (infrequently) been released before. A long time ago, full VU "notes" got released before.

Ludvig is doing well so far, keep it up! :)

omg its awsome +10000 rep for mindark!

lets all who love this make 100 usd depo!

i do 1k

I haven't needed to deposit this month for the first one in ages, but I will just because this has been community priority number 1 for a long time.

You can even have it in strongboxes, MA, you filthy animals.

Long as it doesn't break next target or my hunting career is probably over. Lol.

Back