Server Downtime for Patch

This is awesome news. Are we getting radar back too?

The release will contain a fix for the "Select Target" issue.

Is patch going to fix pets being gods? Can we kill pets in PVP after patch? Or will pets still be used for cowards to hide behind as a PVP tactic?

Is patch going to fix pets being gods? Can we kill pets in PVP after patch? Or will pets still be used for cowards to hide behind as a PVP tactic?

I'd love to see you take on meatflutes 1v1 in pvp. My moneys on my snable Kappa

Long as it doesn't break next target or my hunting career is probably over. Lol.

Yes, please do not nerf "Select NEXT Target", or grinding smaller mobs will mean physical pain for many and your income would likely drop.

Well, turning PVP off WOULD fix the issue, wouldn't it?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its amazing hwo this news can make my day so good :))

thank you again!

what's wrong with select target?

Nothing.

I'm eager to see what they've done, because "select target" (default mouse click behavior) is critical to how I play the game either in or out of PVP zones.

The whole "select target" thing is a fight between FPS players and keyboard macroers. Hopefully it hasn't messed up the game for the rest of us.

prevent you to shoot in thin air.100% aim mode.
As a target you will only skill paramedic skills because you have no opportunity to strike back.

Nothing.

I'm eager to see what they've done, because "select target" (default mouse click behavior) is critical to how I play the game either in or out of PVP zones.

The whole "select target" thing is a fight between FPS players and keyboard macroers. Hopefully it hasn't messed up the game for the rest of us.

where do you use select target action ? i dont even know where it is possible to use elsewhere.

people confused about select target action from library and simple select a target.

prevent you to shoot in thin air.100% aim mode.
As a target you will only skill paramedic skills because you have no opportunity to strike back.

What about thick air?

Do not worry, your god mode will be over soon :)

Everyone should +rep Messi & Joda ! But I mean everyone that is happy !
THEY MADE IT POSSIBLE ! Not others... not even MA...
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Wohoo: let's see how will some "uber riggers" will keep fight now :)))) (at least 3 from messy soc that exploit it, and- I know I will get kiked in my balls but some from my soc too) :)))) would be damn fun :)))

Wohoo: let's see how will some "uber riggers" will keep fight now :)))) (at least 3 from messy soc that exploit it, and- I know I will get kiked in my balls but some from my soc too) :)))) would be damn fun :)))

I will see how your soc will pk now
New method of pk, even more mobs? :laugh: mob train inc should be ur soc name

Maybe they add turret and you finally will skill instead of sit around there and jerk of years on that pump :laugh:

EXCITED For the update Like i havent been in long

You can stop licking 2 asses at once, ppl been asking this for more then a year.. (ow wait, make it 3, I forgot Cloud :D)
It's not becouse 1 soc asks it every 2 days for a month on pcf that that's the reason it's fixed

where do you use select target action ? i dont even know where it is possible to use elsewhere.

people confused about select target action from library and simple select a target.

I'm not confused.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-st-fps-rig&p=3492427&viewfull=1#post3492427

There's some of the info I dug up. Pardon the PVP thread baggage LOL. There are a couple of other posts in related threads as the research was ongoing while I tried to fully understand the issue.

It makes things easier to have the one "action" perform a context sensitive response than to perform the checks the other way around, and it allows people using non-default game modes (i.e. FPS) to use the 'normal' functionality of the game while in alternate modes of play.

So anyways, it seems that any change to the function of Select Target directly has a very high chance of changing or introducing other issues across the entire game. And who's willing to bet on flawless implementation of a change to a core game mechanic?

Anyways trust me, I hope I'm just being a pessimist. Since I took more time to try and fully understand what's going on there I'm nervous about changes.

And the macroers are going to find something else to macro, anyways.

Reactions: jak
You can stop licking 2 asses at once, ppl been asking this for more then a year.. (ow wait, make it 3, I forgot Cloud :D)
It's not becouse 1 soc asks it every 2 days for a month on pcf that that's the reason it's fixed

I didn't licked any ass. That's the truth ! Check the forum. They did asking for removing every damn time. Each damn update !
Well wtf I bother with a 2d1p troll ? ... I remember u didn't used it while playing in pvp :)

I didn't licked any ass. That's the truth ! Check the forum. They did asking for removing every damn time. Each damn update !
Well wtf I bother with a 2d1p troll ? ... I remember u didn't used it while playing in pvp :)

Maybe a ton off ppl didn't whine on forum but made a bunch of support cases with proof of ppl abusing it, including some of your soc & plenty outside of it.
About time they fixed it, thx for that but to say that the fix comes becouse 2 ppl asked for it on forum is like saying those 2 rule the world.

What is a 2d1p troll? Is it like 2 girls, 1 cup?

please leave this thread free of trolls and personal attacks.

//mg

fun cos even being troll soc, we manage to be on first page of top skilled
What have you achieved on your EXtermination core that aims for LG and such ? :laugh::laugh:
How it feels to be bested by trolls

However @ Joda was right
Keep it clean

holy fu*king shit

edit:
ludvig_god.jpg

View image in gallery

He said let there be a fix to a shattered world, and there was a fix, and it was good. Holy F***ing shit!:eyecrazy:

no doubt Ludvig is most active person who really care community in whole MA

ill make it my walkpaper :D

ludvig_god.jpg

apparently community is thirsty for communication with MA.
Ludvig delivered.
gj

Back