Server Downtime for Patch

Finally, time to dust off the old pvp gear!!! :)

Thanks alot for this MA, made my day!!!

Weee Ludvig our saviour! Huge +rep to Ludvig & MA :woohoo::handgun:

holy fu*king shit

edit:
ludvig_god.jpg

View image in gallery

deactivated

Last edited:
About fucking time:yay:
And funny too see some of the those using select target cheer on this, well let's see how much Pk there will be now or all will buy vapz and rocket for the win or mobtrain :lolup:
But it's an amazing thing and can't wait too see ppls real Pk skills! And before I get any smelly finger pointing, YES I do know I have one in my soc using the evil select target :laugh:

cannot wait to see this! to actually have fair fights without players using select target and having 100% aim. oh mah gah... im so excited, you better not be joking with me!

Thank you Ludvig! We were waiting it too long but it happened!!!

Man nice to hear about the fix coming in, but...

We've been on MA's fixes before where the solution was worse than the problem. So I won't start celebrating just yet.

However, I'm hoping it's a good patch. :)

One person and only ... *Ludvig* ... made so many people satisfied :wise:
I hope they watching this at Sweden and take a lesson!
Community doesn't want much to be happy, just some honest communication and small bug fixes.
It is not rocket science for this platform to become awesome! We will keep depo and loosing anyhow :laugh:

prevent you to shoot in thin air.100% aim mode.
As a target you will only skill paramedic skills because you have no opportunity to strike back.

Since you guys used select target a lot in pvp4, how come you are so happy that it got removed? Worked so hard on new hax and macros? :laugh:

Reactions: das
Since you guys used select target a lot in pvp4, how come you are so happy that it got removed? Worked so hard on new hax and macros? :laugh:

Ive met messi once in pvp. He died TO ME! That says a lot about if hes usin macro or not :)

Awsome news.++++rep Ludvig and MA.
Here comes more pvp events.hell yeah...

People, I would wait to see if it works first, and check to see what else they screw up. No more textures? lol

Rgds

Ace

Fixed Issues

Corrected the decay of the RDI Amplifiers
All Oculus in Tidewater Caverns should now respawn correctly
Corrected an issue that inadvertently allowed some participants to start both the Camp Icarus and Half Moon Bay mission chains

Known Issues

The color fields for Boar armors: Boar (F), Adjusted Boar (M) and (F) are incorrect and will be set to the same color as Boar (M) in a future release. Adjusted Boar will differ in the helmet detail.

Is this the end of monopoly of pvp macro users? :wtg::yay:

But wait...there is nothing about it in release info:

06 Jul 2016 08:36 UTC

2016-07-06

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Fixed Issues

Corrected the decay of the RDI Amplifiers
All Oculus in Tidewater Caverns should now respawn correctly
Corrected an issue that inadvertently allowed some participants to start both the Camp Icarus and Half Moon Bay mission chains

Known Issues

The color fields for Boar armors: Boar (F), Adjusted Boar (M) and (F) are incorrect and will be set to the same color as Boar (M) in a future release. Adjusted Boar will differ in the helmet detail.

Originally posted here

Last edited:
Is this the end of monopoly of pvp macro users? :wtg::yay:

But wait...there is nothing about it in release info:

Calypso update info will not contain it, wait for the Universe patch details.

06 Jul 2016 09:28 UTC

Today's downtime for patch is taking longer than planned. We hope to have the servers back online as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Originally posted here

Really?? :lolup: over and over again

i never see a company as bad as MA! they never do the things in the time frame THEY give, every patch they screw up more then they fix and so on....
realy why u give a time frame if u NEVER make it? just say "On Wednesday 2016-07-06 at 08:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a patch to release 15.9.3.
We estimate a downtime .....! servers will be on when they will be on. that's alll folks!"

Can someone confirm that the pvp bugs are fixed?

Something is wrong! They broke pvp with this stupid patch!!!

I was at the rig today and all those guys who were experts and never missed, were shooting and shooting but not landing a shot?!?!?

Thanks MA another blunder up there... I bet its because they screwed up Avatar hit boxes, or bugged pvp some how :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I didnt seem to have a issue landing shots but the best PK'ers out there cant seem to land even one shot, I am making a support case now, something is broken...

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Something is wrong! They broke pvp with this stupid patch!!!

I was at the rig today and all those guys who were experts and never missed, were shooting and shooting but not landing a shot?!?!?

Thanks MA another blunder up there... I bet its because they screwed up Avatar hit boxes, or bugged pvp some how :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I didnt seem to have a issue landing shots but the best PK'ers out there cant seem to land even one shot, I am making a support case now, something is broken...

LOL I can't wait to see the posts on this one! ++REP MA!!!

please leave this thread free of trolls and personal attacks.

//mg

DANG I juuuust was about to write RIP for someone at the rig, but well I don't even have to say the name and people know. TY Joda for encouraging good vibes.

+rep community manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::yay:

Back