Planet calypso content release 2016.2.3

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
2016-07-06
!
***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE! ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

!
Fixed Issues

• Corrected the decay of the RDI Amplifiers
  • All Oculus in Tidewater Caverns should now respawn correctly
  • Corrected an issue that inadvertently allowed some participants to start both the Camp Icarus and Half Moon Bay mission chains

Known Issues

The color fields for Boar armors: Boar (F), Adjusted Boar (M) and (F) are incorrect and will be set to the same color as Boar (M) in a future release. Adjusted Boar will differ in the helmet detail.

Originally Posted Here

Corrected the decay of the RDI Amplifiers

If TT is still 2ped for 156tt of materials then you can correct the decay all you want, it's still basically theft.

If TT is still 2ped for 156tt of materials then you can correct the decay all you want, it's still basically theft.

If it really lasts 9k shots then its not

noob here...do i need to finish any quest before i have the amps as option ? i didn't bring any DNA last years to NPC still got that mission ( with 1 of each)

noob here...do i need to finish any quest before i have the amps as option ? i didn't bring any DNA last years to NPC still got that mission ( with 1 of each)

kill 10k snables with Prowler

RDI Beta

9k shots
34dmg 306k dmg

63000pec ammoburn
15600pec tt cost -200pec u get in amp

306k dmg / 78400pec = 3.903dmg/pec

shall see how it will be..

Even tho the Entropia Universe patch notes arent released i can confirm
Select target IS GONE! :wise:
it'll highlight the target but wont autofire when spamed

Is that only in pvp4 or any pvp ?

Is that only in pvp4 or any pvp ?

tested at oil rig
And from #trade channel, seems in pvp4 doesnt work either so i assume in all pvp :)

Different missions, what's the issue?

No, they're the same missions...kill some trips, go blow up a robot base, find a missing boat, and so on. Half Moon was designed as an overflow area to start newbies if the Icarus server was overloaded, so they have the same starter missions, just different npcs, like mrs Buken instead of Buken, and a lot less people. When you start one chain it is supposed to close off the other one.

No, they're the same missions...kill some trips, go blow up a robot base, find a missing boat, and so on. Half Moon was designed as an overflow area to start newbies if the Icarus server was overloaded, so they have the same starter missions, just different npcs, like mrs Buken instead of Buken, and a lot less people. When you start one chain it is supposed to close off the other one.
:wise: Correct. Please note, the similarly named Half Moon Cove is a completely different chain of missions, suited to being done in tandem with the Bukin/etc chain. :wise:

:wtg: I love love love it when something works! :wtg:

Back