Extended downtime for Patch

Take your time, better then putting the server up and it will be alot of bugs... So dont stress it guys, our peds just just last a bit longer now :p

Maibe they think to not give 19 k ped to avatars with 3 k ped total loot on hunting so if so take your time guis

Maibe they think to not give 19 k ped to avatars with 3 k ped total loot on hunting so if so take your time guis

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool yeah but thats nothing new is it :p

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool yeah but thats nothing new is it :p

No is not but maibe this shit will finish now and they start pay uber hof to people that have some skills and to low skiled to pay what they deserv depend of skills and contribution of course

No is not but maibe this shit will finish now and they start pay uber hof to people that have some skills and to low skiled to pay what they deserv depend of skills and contribution of course

well since migration started i lost 3,5kped depo money and 5k i had on card, so i know the feeling :p
BUT i finished my bronze mision and now 3,2k in on my silver mission so even loot is bad for me i get the skills and closer too finish mission :) be positiv maryo, your day will come too

Coming from you and your overall activities, this is all i can think about
YMKgkaM_700wa_0.gif

Servers online!

well since migration started i lost 3,5kped depo money and 5k i had on card, so i know the feeling :p
BUT i finished my bronze mision and now 3,2k in on my silver mission so even loot is bad for me i get the skills and closer too finish mission :) be positiv maryo, your day will come too

im about same looses so ...... and traker can proove this im on 4st top lt hunters :)

Im just ignoring you paulo you just a lost case

Back