Entropia Universe 15.9.3 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes:

• The “All” category for auction orders now correctly displays all orders.
  • Issues with viewing one’s own estate terminal interface have been corrected.
  • An issue causing the auction sell interface to prevent selling of several items in succession has been corrected.
  • An issue related to post-processing texture buffers for icons has been corrected.
  • The “Select Target” action no longer triggers tool or weapon use upon second activation. Other interactions should be unaffected.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

so, will there be more active land grabs? pvp streams are quite good to watch, especially now the cheating/bug should be gone

Good job ;)

Now I can aim joda's ass :p

Nice job MA.

Great patch :)

unexpected good news :)) Though for me the item buffer is more important :D

Fixes:

• An issue related to post-processing texture buffers for icons has been corrected.

If you mean stuff like components glowing with the intensity of the sun, it did not fix it for me.

If you mean stuff like components glowing with the intensity of the sun, it did not fix it for me.

what about my avatar's white tunic glowing like the sun?!

icon colour of amped weapon is darker than unamped

Issue related to Bugged Booths not resolved

icon colour of amped weapon is darker than unamped

Only for some weapons, like Igni series.

Amps used to be clearly visible on weapons but they broke it in 2013 or 2014 and never fixed. Maybe they're preparing to fix it finally... or break the display of amps on mining finders. :laugh:

Back