Bad timing

Quick update. Doing pretty Well atm in Maryland. Platelets up to 218 in last count. Only side effect from prednisone atm is insomnia. Will not go to Orlando this time. Saw Luray caverns etc instead. Back in game On the 25th according to plan.?

Sorry to hear m8 i wish u get back soon, but no rush health most important :wise:

Glad to hear things are looking up and that you are getting some vacation time at least. Looking forward to seeing you in soc chat soon :)

Hey pal, get well soon :)

Ask your doctor if taking zolpidem tartrate is safe on your dosage level of prednisone. It should help you get some zZzZzZz :)

EDIT: make sure you get the CR or SR form (controlled release/slow release). Otherwise you'll fall asleep and then wake up in 30 minutes feeling shit ;). In the US, it's marketed as Ambien CR - but your doc should be able to get you a cheap generic.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbi
Good to hear mate :)
Since you're a good MA customer, they should hand you a platelets blueprint and that special platelets fap kit :p

Hey, sbi! We haven't talked in-game in a long time, but I recall we were in the same soc at one point.

Glad to hear you're doing better! Hope to see you in-game, soon. Did they ever figure out the cause of your condition?

Hey, sbi! We haven't talked in-game in a long time, but I recall we were in the same soc at one point.

Glad to hear you're doing better! Hope to see you in-game, soon. Did they ever figure out the cause of your condition?

Hey mate. Too long time indeed. No cause found yet :/

Heya, no cause yet. Doctor said all looks Well today. Had some blood taken for followup. Expects it to be fine. So all good except one sample had 'urgent - check for leukemia' written On it. But hey... Not really worried :)

Back