Bad timing

sbi

Elite
Sbinortz Sbi Latz'tek
Vacation away from e during migration is bad. Hospitalized with life threathening low platelet levels (3 - normal 150) is even worse.

Will get a blood transfusion in a bit. Disneyland another time likely ��

Last edited:
Get well soon Sbi! :tiphat:

What Mac said. get well soon Sbi. :)

you're not missing anything... really.

health first.

Sorry tohear mate, hope you get well soon!!

Get well soon!

I hope you will recover soon.

Thx all. Still waiting for blood and some other stuff to arrive to start. And secondly tests to find cause.

Get well soon Sbi. My thoughts are with you and yours. Hope to see you back soon, busy planning the next holiday.

Why don't you hire a fapper? You'll be healthy in no time! :D

As they say, laughter is the best medicine.

get well soon there guy! entropia just isnt the same without ya buddy!

well there is one small issue with this. cant nobody catch him. he runs like 600 miles mph. haha

well there is one small issue with this. cant nobody catch him. he runs like 600 miles mph. haha

? True dat ?

We miss you

get well soon...good luck with new platelets...hope they are like .5b :)

A "Devine" chip is much better.........Get back here healthy and we will all see you soon I hope

Unlikely to be Ebola, Swine Flu or Rabies.

Get well soon sbi! :thumbup:

A "Devine" chip is much better.........Get back here healthy and we will all see you soon I hope

Hope i wont get to use that, gulp. Doctor did say though that a sneeze could kill me atm. I hope he just Said it to get me to sign the form.

Wishing you the best! Hang in there!

:grouphug:

Hope you feel better m8! Use a mod fap :)

Take care and there will be other migration times! Wish you to get out soon healthy and strong.

Noooo, I refuse to believe it, my former mentor is sick :(
Take care sbi and hope to see a green Sbinortz in fl soon.

Best wishes, get well soon man

Sad to hear that, SBI.
We know you will recover! Beat that shit and come back stronger than ever! :)

Just think of all those peds you are saving while in hospital!!!

Get well soon!

Rgds

Ace

Platelet level is up to 31 from 3. (150 - 450 shold be normal as i understand it). Still no cause detected.

Just think of all those peds you are saving while in hospital!!!

Get well soon!

Rgds

Ace

Problem is i am On vacation in USA atm. So would not be playing anyway. And somewhat fear an astronomical Bill if insurance dies not cover all. Going to stay in hospital bed atleast 3 days more i am told and then it is time to reevaluate what is to be done.

Last edited:
Problem is i am On vacation in USA atm. So would not be playing anyway. And somewhat fear an astronomical Bill if insurance dies not cover all. Going to stay in hospital bed atleast 3 days more i am told and then it is time to reevaluate what is to be done.

You would just be disappointed in your connection and game performance and connecting from the US would mean you would get not get any decent loot anyway so its best you don't even try :laugh:

Back