Bad timing

Glad to know your platelet level is up :) :yay:

Hoping your insurance will pay all the medical bills.

Get well soon!

And don't worry, EU will still be here when you'll be back and there will be plenty more migrations to take part in. :)

I hope it all works out for you

Hope you get well soon SBI, rest up and take it easy man.

All the best

Dibbler

get well soon SBI! :drink::nurse:

Get well soon!

Love ya and miss ya Sbi! Hope your wife gets well.

sorry to hear this m8 , hope you get better soon and quick

Thx all for your thoughts. Appreciate them. Doctor is positive and if my Numbers keep climbing i may be allowed to leave the hospital with returning Weekly checkups and blood measurements. So light ahead

Hope you're back at full health soon. Good luck, sbi!

Humor will raise your soul and your health. A client of mine cured his throat cancer by watching every episode and movie the Three Stooges ever made.

Have your docs found the "why" you have this problem? (you may PM me if you want).

Humor will raise your soul and your health. A client of mine cured his throat cancer by watching every episode and movie the Three Stooges ever made.

Have your docs found the "why" you have this problem? (you may PM me if you want).

Indeed humor is good. Doctors have not found the cause yet. Just diagnosed as itp. Blood stats are good besides platelets. Bowls, kidneys, liver, etc were scanned today and looked fine.
Im guessing they Will do more fun tests later. Spinal samples Sound so Munch fun from what i read.

i dunno where you live but asap you get mobile enough to walk, run to the airport and get away from that medical system. usa is the worst possible place to land in the hospital

Sorry to hear that Sbi...

I hope you get well soon....we miss you :)

i dunno where you live but asap you get mobile enough to walk, run to the airport and get away from that medical system. usa is the worst possible place to land in the hospital

That's what you get when you have a medical service that's run for profit and not primarily for the benefit of the patents

When you purchase insurance to travel in United States you get access to excellent care. Im sure the doctors taking care of Sbi are very good and he is in good hands. Some of best nurses and doctors from around the world work in the United States. As I understand it Sbi will get the best of care and maybe after he may get some bills if insurance does not cover all.

The difficulty is American citizens who have no insurance and therefore do not have ready access to quality care as and when they need it. When an American friend gets ill I do not say "Have you been to the doctor for that" instead I have learned to ask "Can you access medical care to see about what is wrong with you"
There is also issue of which hospitals and which physicians in hospitals accept which insurance. Also sometimes depending on insurer Americans may not have choice of hospital and doctors and this can be very serious problem if there is long waiting list to see an approved physician (have heard of veterans waiting months to see a doctor). In Canada I can see a doctor the same day.
Generally above factors would not be an issue for a foreign traveler who has purchased health insurance.
For me my insurance I bought would cover me for hospitalization and if a non emergency doctor office visit i would be reimbursed when i returned home.

2 hours sleep then ekg time due to a low heart rate of 38. Starting to feel like a Guinea pig. I guess the good side is that i get an all round check.

Edit: now 33. Looks like i might be heading back to the cardiac departement :/

Last edited:
2 hours sleep then ekg time due to a low heart rate of 38. Starting to feel like a Guinea pig. I guess the good side is that i get an all round check.

Edit: now 33. Looks like i might be heading back to the cardiac departement :/
Please take care of yourself.
I hope you get healthy and well sbi.

Last edited:
Reactions: sbi
Get well soon! Sounds awful particularly with no answers yet! Would it have been something to do with the flight?

If your in Orlando we could pop in with some grapes and cookies! ( saw you mentioned Disney :), although Disneyland is California right ?)

Get well soon! Sounds awful particularly with no answers yet! Would it have been something to do with the flight?

If your in Orlando we could pop in with some grapes and cookies! ( saw you mentioned Disney :), although Disneyland is California right ?)

Was emitted from hospital yesterday after 4 days. Went back to the hotel and got a headacke and slight nausea so i had to return to to ER to make sure i was not having internal bleedings. Luckily it seems like it is just one of the more common side effects from the damned prednisone i need to eat now. Going to blood check in 3 days again.

Currently located in rockville but if we stay in the States after checkup we Will likely head to Orlando. Would love to meet up if so :)

Don't know you at all, but wish you all the best. May you be as healthy as ever before when you're done at the hospital.

Ps: Migration mostly suck, so you're not missing out on anything

Glad to hear you are improving and pray you continue to do so, and beat this whatever it is..think proteron..you know you can do it :rocket:

Problem is i am On vacation in USA atm. So would not be playing anyway. And somewhat fear an astronomical Bill if insurance dies not cover all. Going to stay in hospital bed atleast 3 days more i am told and then it is time to reevaluate what is to be done.
Oh, I won't be visiting you at Rigshospitalet then. ;)

Hope you get well soon.
Good luck, Sbi.

omg sbi, get well soon!
Holidays can kill any dad I guess.. I just survived a week at gran canaries..

Be sure to check if any of your medications make you sun sensitive. Wear hat and cover up if any of your medications may make you burn easier.

Hope you are well enough now to have some outside time :)

Back